Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Teaseorama

Pages: 1 29 replies

Tomorrow I fly into San Fran, very sorry to be missing the bash at Tiki Farm but still very much looking forward to the Tease. To the bay area Centralites...see ya soon!

M

Suicide Sam (and others in the San Francisco area this weekend) email me with a cel phone number or other way to contact you because I might be having a little affair sunday afternoon before Teaserama ends at the Smiley pad with a Volcano near San Francisco.

Formica-have Pat call me WIKI-WIKI!!!!

I'm totally bummed that I can't do both the Tease-a-rama AND the Tiki Farm Bash. But unfortunately, my boss took this week off (that leaves me in charge). Plus, Tiki Farm was the cheaper deal for me too.

So if you see Bodacious Bodecea, say hi for me and tell her I got pics from her birthday for her. And, boys, try to take some pics during the weekend and share them with us, would you?

Oh, and here's a pic from my burlesque days to get ya warmed up for the show!

HUBBA-HUBBA.
Al

HOLY MOLY MAMA!

SugarCaddyDaddy

Hellllllooooooo nurse!

T

Somebody call a doctor!

Is it hot in here or is it just HER?!

Nurse, I'm gonna need a cold spoon!

Trader Woody

Nurse Trixie - The human defibrilator! Be still my heart!!!!

zoiks!
Nurse, nurse, it's getting worse!!

Congratulations, Boys of Tiki Central! You've all passed the nurse's reflex test. I knew you'd be up to it!

-The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa

WOW! Instead of calling her in the morning, can I respect her in the morning? :) :) :)

T

Daddy, daddy why can't I see the pretty lady???

Trustar

vvvvvvvvrooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-vvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrroooommmmmmm!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

M

I NEED TEASERAMA TICKETS!!!!
If anyone has a couple spare tickets (or two comp tickets) to tonights (Saturday) Teaserama show--call me at this temporary cel number 916-549-6781. I will be in SF a hoping and praying----bruce

I hope you made it to the show cause it was awesome. The venue was much bigger than last years although maybe a little more formal. I actually got much drunker at the pre show and at the post Tease party. Those were allot loser and smaller.

M

Bruce: I hope you were able to go! Did you make it?

The Chronicle reports today that Marilyn Manson was at Tease-O-Rama both nights to see his girlfriend Dita Von Teese dance! Did anyone see America's favorite freak?

-martin

J

A little off topic but - how in the hell does Marilyn Manson come up with these unbelievable girlfriends?? First Rose McGowan and now Dita Von Teese!? What gives???

:drink:

MC

According to his photos, Mig Poncie Ponce hung with the Duke of Darkness:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b30bf06bc417

M
mig posted on Tue, Oct 1, 2002 3:48 PM

ManicCat beat me to it! That is a link to my photos from Saturday and Sunday nights. Here's a link to my photos from Thursday and Friday nights:

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b30bf06fc413

And, of course, Gorilla X is yours truly. Frenchy Polynesia is in a few of those pictures, as is Suicide Sam.

I chatted with Marilyn briefly-- he was a big nerd! And, dare I say, kind of charming-- in a similar manner as a high school goth kid at the coffee shop, where you want to go up and pinch their cheeks and say "you're so CUUUUTE!"

One more link: the cover article in the SF Weekly in which Gorilla X is featured:

http://www.sfweekly.com/issues/2002-09-25/music.html/1/index.html

whee!
mig

Quote from SF Weekly:
"Fisherman's Famous Burlesque.......participated in Spin the Bottle games with former light technicians for ELO."

shudder
That's the kind of stuff nightmares are made of!

Trader Woody

S
Swanky posted on Wed, Oct 2, 2002 3:10 PM

Is that The Millionaire in proximity to that red car?

johntiki asked, "how in the hell does Marilyn Manson come up with these unbelievable girlfriends?? "

Ey man turns out, chicks dig rock stars. Who'lda thunk it?!? I thought they liked broke losers like you and me!!!

J

On 2002-10-03 12:42, suicide_sam wrote:

Ey man turns out, chicks dig rock stars. Who'lda thunk it?!? I thought they liked broke losers like you and me!!!

Yeah - you'd just think they'd be selective in the rock stars they go out with - Marilyn Manson makes Keith Richards look attractive...I don't care how hot a chick is, if she's dating and possibly banging someone that looks like him there's something wrong - the guy gives me the creeps...But in all seriousness, maybe the whole deranged satanic hemaphrodite thing is just an act - maybe he is a real down to earth nice guy...Maybe Mr. Manson needs to put out an acoustic folk album - "The Lighter Side of Marilyn" and let us all see the big cuddly teddy bear he really is...

And hey! I'm not a broke loser! Don't get me wrong, I am pretty broke...and if I were single I'd never have a chance to even be seen with Dita Von Teese.......on second thought if I think about it that way... I am a broke loser! :)

:drink:

Just Cool!!

JohnTiki

Greetings to all from The Pi Yi Lenai in luxurious Bel Air Maryland!

[ Edited by: johntiki on 2002-10-03 17:23 ]

[ Edited by: johntiki on 2002-10-03 17:24 ]

A budy of mine did design work for Marylins Label before they were put together and got to meet them back then. He told me they were all preppy guys with pony tails, shorts, and polo shirts. The label made up the whole satanic, androgenous, thing. They even payed for all the bands tattoos and shit like that.

Ey remember when Marylin Manson first came out and everyone was saying that Marylin was the older brother from Mr Belvedere, or there was another rumor going that it was Paul Pfeifer from The Wonder Years. I always thought he was Larry, Jack's best friend from Three's Company, but what do I know.

Here's a nice Burlesque/Tiki crossover item on E-bay. 1942 Burlesque Queen, Margie Hart starring in "Lure of The Islands" movie poster. Anyone want to frame and hang this in their tiki lounge?

Sabu

link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1579237046

Anyone seen Dita in the new Playboy? I have!!!!!!!!!! I got it Saturday and if I could spell a wistle I would! Wow baby! And the WorldComm Chicks are in there also! Damn that Hugh Hefner, Damn Him for having all the fun!

"The rock 'n roll nurse is makin' it worse"
-New York Dolls (1971)

Pages: 1 29 replies