Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

login problem

Pages: 1 11 replies

Every time I go to this site I have to login again. My account will never stay logged in. Anyone else having this problem?
It's been happening for about 3 or 4 days now.

Hi finkdaddy -

I haven't heard from anyone else experiencing a problem, and I've been able to login just like normal. The most likely culprit is that your cookies are out of whack. Check the clock on your computer to make sure your time is correct, try deleting all your cookies, and then try logging in.

I've been having a similar problem...
I'm using Safari's browser, OSX 10.2.8

I have to re-login every 3 - 4 days, even when I check remember login on this computer....

On 2004-11-11 10:53, Humuhumu wrote:
Hi finkdaddy -

I haven't heard from anyone else experiencing a problem, and I've been able to login just like normal. The most likely culprit is that your cookies are out of whack. Check the clock on your computer to make sure your time is correct, try deleting all your cookies, and then try logging in.

First of all, thank you for helping out so quickly! It didn't help though. I even tried restarting the whole computer. My emails and such still retain their passwords, so I'm not sure why this one wont stay. My clock is correct also.

Thanks for the info. I am having a similar problem with some work websites. It asks for me to sign in again if I go to another page even though I am still signed in on the original page.

Yup, this is especially irritating when accessing/sending/deleting personal messages.

Matty

Me too... I'm on Explorer 5.2 on my Mac and I have to log in constantly even though I have checked "Remember Me"

T

Just happened again - I was logged into Shout. Had posted fine an hour ago, then went to post again & required a new login.
I keep clicking remember me - but it don't wanna!
Maybe this is a Mac issue...?

On 2004-11-11 12:48, Lake Surfer wrote:
even though I have checked "Remember Me"

http://www.mp3dimension.com/dl/5102/rememberme.mp3

D

me too. having problems for a little while ~ yahoo-messaged hanford a few weeks ago, but just figured it was me..(and hey, neat, it might not just be me)

i really dont mind typing in my nick/pass ~ as its one i usually remember!

stop whining.

er, I mean, I'll look into it.

PS the "Remember my password on this computer" ONLY works if you have "automatically remember my username" turned on in Preferences.

Firewalls might be the culprit. If I run mine, and have the cookie control on, the Grand Forum of Mystery is absolutely no fun.

tg

Pages: 1 11 replies