Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Don't you just hate ...

Pages: 1 12 replies

Getting rid of something because you think you don't need it anymore, then having to buy it later when you find you did need to keep it.

(I did that with my soul)

D

Finding a hair in my toothbrush-ick.

On 2004-11-11 17:04, docwoods wrote:

Especially if you're unsure of its place of origin...

Satan's Sin hates ignorant bartenders.

H

On 2004-11-11 18:38, Satan's Sin wrote:

Satan's Sin hates ignorant bartenders.

But he loves pretty irish girls.

On 2004-11-11 18:54, Humuhumu wrote:

But he loves pretty irish girls.

no other kind :)

On 2004-11-11 17:14, Tiki_Bong wrote:

On 2004-11-11 17:04, docwoods wrote:

Especially if you're unsure of its place of origin...

I have a retired toothbrush I use as a nail brush (fingers and 'tween the toes). One time I grabbed it in place of my real toothbrush :o It may be better not knowing where it's been!

-FB

sleeping with a new girl, and after noticing the photo of her family...and realizing it's your family too.

Oh yeah! A permanant skip on a great record! The only thing worse is having all of your skin removed while concious!
-FB

Breaking up with a bitchy girlfriend, then realizing yeas later she was the kinkiest sex fiend I would ever meet. Dang it, I hate when that happens!

...when someone breaks into your truck steals your radio and tries to hotwire it?

But then the flipside...

the radio was constantly eating TAPES (tape player - not CD) and sucked anyway (I was actually contemplating putting the original - which I still have - AM radio back in)
AND my truck has an enormous exhaust leak at the moment which gives the truck no momentum and was waiting to be fixed. THat was only if the thief could start my truck, because of the "funny" electronics, I have to jiggle a few wires here and there for the thing to start.
So who's laughing now you bastard thief...

(PS - I'm going to call my insurance and see what they say too...)

"Hey, at least I'm housebroken."

[ Edited by: Polynesiac on 2004-11-17 22:00 ]

On 2004-11-12 18:05, Gigantalope wrote:
sleeping with a new girl, and after noticing the photo of her family...and realizing it's your family too.

then you realize that your father built your droids when he was a boy...

Johnny Dollar...speaking of droids...I was at Disnleyland last week, and there is a Star Wars ride...and in it is a the Gold robot from Star Wars rambling on...(not about sex, so I paid little attention) however...has it struck anyone that Tony Blair and C3Pio might be the same person?

Pages: 1 12 replies