Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Trailer Hitch Covers

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

I was just looking on-line to see if anyone sold Tiki trailer hitch covers and actually found a place. HULA HITCH

Besides Tiki, they also have: Hibiscus, Flip-flops, Plumeria & Turtles. They're all very cool.

Here's a couple pictures of the Tiki Hitch Cover:

MAHALO Mach Tiki!

Mach Tiki found my web site and introduced me to Tiki Central. I own and operate a small company called Tropical Details - "An Island State of Mind for Vehicles". We manufacture a line of automotive accessories including HULA HITCH. We are just getting rolling and have a number of new items we'll be adding to our product line in the coming weeks.

I have established a new page on the site with special Tiki Central Members Pricing. Use the password "MachTiki" to enter.

Please give us a look.
MAHALO! and Spread 'Da Aloha!

[ Edited by: Hula Hitch on 2004-11-12 06:36 ]

M

WOW I've never been a password before! I'm very honored.

When I found Hula Hitch's website yesterday, I e-mailed him to ask if they made a 1 1/4" Tiki hitch cover. Within minutes, he e-mailed back that they are currently working on one as well as a lot of other new things that I might be interested in. Then he asked for my address to send me one of his decals. I could tell right away that he's very proud of the work he does and he obviously knows how to spread the aloha spirit.

I'm glad you joined TC and we appreciate you jumping right in there with your special offers to us.

Mahalo

Sweet! One of those hitch covers is going to look great on my truck!

Finally a good excuse to have a hitch put on my car.

Those are beautiful!

I have a buddy with a jeep that may be all over one of those, I know I'd get one in an instant if my little car had hitch capabilities.

Welcome to Tiki Central!

I skimmed the other post yesterday and have been totally thinking this was about a Hula tiki themed wedding service. Reading is for suckers. It's all about the pictures.

What about bumpers that just have the ball?? Would be cool to see an item that would "sleave" the ball.

On 2004-11-13 11:17, RevBambooBen wrote:
What about bumpers that just have the ball?? Would be cool to see an item that would "sleave" the ball.

We have a plan for it, but it's down the road a bit. We'll have AUTOTATS soon though. They'll be sort of like a Badge or Emblem that can stick on where you want.

Visit http://www.HulaHitch.com - An Island State of Mind For Vehicles, click on "TIKI CENTRAL MEMBERS" and enter the password "MachTiki" (without the quotes) for special Tiki Central Members Pricing.

Spread 'Da Aloha!

[ Edited by: Hula Hitch on 2004-11-15 13:16 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies