Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

tell tale tiki preview @ miles t's house???

Pages: 1 1 replies

K

Howdy kids!

From 7-10PM on the evening of Wednesday the 17th of November the echo of exotic sounds will emanate from my turn table, i'll mix some fresh mai tais (using a VERY POORLY kept secret concoction handed down from generation to generation), every finished painting from my upcoming show will hang for all to see on my otherwise bare walls (some framed some unframed), and with luck a MESS of tiki fans will fill my house to hang and check out my new stuff. you see we are renovating our house here in Los Feliz and in the time that the demolition is performed we are moving to another location leaving this house just like a gallery... to save people close to LA from driving to Palm Springs i have coordinated this totally special viewing with Mmodern Gallery...so YES you will be able to come see and if desired buy that night ...you won't be able to take anything home with you other than memories, receipts, hangovers, and photographs until after the exhibition is complete...hop in your woody wagons grab the nearest surf ghoul or gal next to you and come see over 24+ of 32 (or so) finished panels from the "Tell Tale Tiki" graphic novella...there are many pieces in as many shapes colors and sizes for your consideration and viewing pleasure...you'll also get to see my empty house in it's "before the addition" form...

2615 N Vermont
LA AC 90027

MAPQUEST BABY!

any questions or for directions please drop me an email

[email protected]

mahalo and until we meet again...aloha!

Sounds like quite a showing. Very cool painting!

Pages: 1 1 replies