Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Spotted in Commercial for Movie...

Pages: 1 1 replies

I've seen it twice now...
There is what looks to be another bad storm movie coming up... Catagory 6 on CBS...
Nancy Mckeon is in it... wasn't she "Jo" on "The Facts of Life?!?!"
Anyhow, tonight while getting my tiki fix on Survivor I saw the preview commercials... there is or are tornados destroying Vegas and in a quick clip a row of moais go up in the air...

Another clip shows a sign like the old tiki hotel signs... I forget what it says... that gets sucked up too...

Then another clip shows an A-Frame roof crashing down to the ground among tall buildings...

I think I will tape it and fast forward through looking for the tiki parts...

Check out the trailers here... http://www.cbs.com/specials/category_6_day_destruction/

I don't have Real Player... maybe someone can grab a frame or two if they are in there...

DZ

I saw this too! I actually called DolphinTiki into the room in case there was more, but that was it for that particular commercial. The hotel sign says "Tiki Island" and a couple of large Ku's get toppled as well.

Although I did enjoy "The Day After Tomorrow" (for the FX, not the god-awful acting...) I was sooooooo gonna give this the miss, but now it looks like I might have to watch it - if just for a little while, I hope.

Pages: 1 1 replies