Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

HULA-TIKI Hula Hitch Special For Tiki Central Members

Pages: 1 11 replies

Aloha!
MachTiki introduced me to the forums yesterday after finding my HULA-TIKI Hitch Cover on my website http://www.HulaHitch.com

So I have created a new page with special pricing for Tiki Central Members. Click on the TIKI CENTRAL MEMBERS link on the left and enter the password MachTiki

I hope you all enjoy! MAHALO!

None of your images loaded for me. I'll try again tomorrow.

D

Welcome to Tiki Central Hula Hitch :D
Here is another link on TC with the Tiki images. A Tiki hitch! My jeep is gonna look sooo cuuuute!!! Hula Hitch thanks for the Tiki Central discount. I hope you stick around and visit a bit!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=11810&forum=5&5

The San Onofre one is way cool.

Mahalo All!

You're stuck with me now. I never thought there were so many tiki people out there. I actually designed and made the HULA-TIKI for myself without regard to weather it would sell.

Raffertiki - What browser and op system are you using?

DawnTiki - THANK YOU!

Unga Bunga - We're getting ready to print Trestles too...

Internet Explorer from Mac OS9. I haven't had this problemo before. I checked out the hitch from DawnTiki's link. Kinda makes me want to drive a truck.

I can't wait to see the frame designs! I'm sure they'll be so cool that I'll have to buy several styles to change them around to suit my mood. I've been searching for tiki or Hawaiian themed chrome frames, and there's nothing decent out there, until now... can't wait, can't wait! :)

Were you finally able to see the site?

On 2004-11-13 10:39, Raffertiki wrote:

Internet Explorer from Mac OS9. I haven't had this problemo before. I checked out the hitch from DawnTiki's link. Kinda makes me want to drive a truck.

Thanks ZebraTiki. We're in design mode right now, but hope to have at least the first couple design in place within the next couple weeks.

I'm so psyched about finding this place and the fellow tiki-heads that have been so supportive!

On 2004-11-13 13:03, ZebraTiki wrote:
I can't wait to see the frame designs! I'm sure they'll be so cool that I'll have to buy several styles to change them around to suit my mood. I've been searching for tiki or Hawaiian themed chrome frames, and there's nothing decent out there, until now... can't wait, can't wait! :)

D

I got my Tiki Hitch yesterday! Talk about fast shipping! I just luv it! Thanks gobs!

S

Welcome to TC Hula. Nice products.
How's about a Rincon sticker?
Good luck with your venture. Looks like a winner to me.
Cheers,
seamus

On 2004-11-18 09:46, seamus wrote:
How's about a Rincon sticker?

Just for you my new Tiki Friend...

send me a PM or email to [email protected] and I'll send you one.
ALOHA! :drink:

Visit http://www.HulaHitch.com - An Island State of Mind For Vehicles, click on "TIKI CENTRAL MEMBERS" and enter the password "MachTiki" (without the quotes) for special Tiki Central Members Pricing.

Spread 'Da Aloha!

[ Edited by: Hula Hitch on 2004-11-18 20:46 ]

Pages: 1 11 replies