Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Jimmy Buffett = Unrepentant Sinner!

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/A0001909.cfm

A hilarious review of the man we love to hate. But these people hate him for an entirely different reason!

We must stop him, lest our children become enticed to live by his reckless example! :wink:

It’s been 27 years since “Margaritaville,” and Buffett still lives for the weekends. A few positive moments aside, this CD finds him spiritually lost in a chronic midlife crisis full of bars, women and zero accountability.

Sounds like an okay guy to me. I think this review may have changed my perspective...

C

Friends...What we have here is the most blatant example of Satan's involvement in the record business since Pat Boone's metal album...Can I hear an AMEN?

AMEN MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! AMEN!

On 2004-11-14 13:04, tikifish wrote:
the man we love to hate.

You lost me there tikifish.:-?

T

WOW!

What a post. I'll have to spend some time on that one...

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard (read) so much neg about JB, and I am quite surprised. Anyway, thanks for the link, I'll be reading and thinking for some time now...

D

You all know what this will lead to-women getting the vote,wearing pants outside the home,and being elected to public office.Society is sure going to seed.

Jimmy Buffett was a pretty decent guy until he strayed from Margaritaville and started drinkin' tequila shooters with Sammy Hagar down in Cabo Wabo. God bless his pointed little parrot head.

Pages: 1 9 replies