Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

A few Rattiki Masks left

Pages: 1 7 replies

R

I have 3 of the Savages (on the left) and 6 of the Cannibals left to sell. I thought I would offer them here for the Tikicentral $25 each (+shipping) price to any who may have missed out before I put them up on eBay for auction

Also I thought some of you might find this 16" mask interesting. It is inspired from the 1940's Dr. Fu Manchu Tiki mug. I have only one to sell (keeping the other for myself) and it'll go up on eBay soon.

I also have 8 or 9 'Tiki drum mugs' that I will be listing in a bit on eBay. They are inspired by the Leeteg Painting found on page 58 in the book 'Leeteg of Tahiti'. I'll post a jpg soon.

[ Edited by: Rattiki on 2004-11-14 15:21 ]

Rattiki, can you please pm or email me about my mask. I have sent 2 emails and have paid via paypal. I have yet to hear from you. Thanks Dime.

(F.Y.I) Since this post I have recieved the mask, it is wonderful and would like to order another sometime. :) Sorry for freakin' out! :wink:

Our lives are not in the lap of the gods, but in the lap of our cooks - Lin Yutang

[ Edited by: Dimethios on 2004-11-17 20:15 ]

[ Edited by: Dimethios on 2004-11-17 20:16 ]

R

They were all sent out on Friday, you should hve them by Tuesday. I posted this on the main board already :wink:

R

Finally a couple of pix of the Tiki Drum Mug that some of you have been asking for. Inspired by the Leeteg Painting found on page 58 in the book 'Leeteg of Tahiti', it is handcarved from wood so it is more for looks than drinking, but I think it came out very cool. Stands about 6" tall and around 2-1/2" wide. This mug takes the carver a whole day to carve out so the TC price will be $20 each + UPSP priority shipping.

K
Kono posted on Fri, Nov 26, 2004 8:27 PM

Got my drum mug today. Very very cool. I think I may have to drink kava out of it. Thanks!

R

Ok guys I sold a few of the drum mugs to TCers and I have about 6 more left, but I am now listing them on eBay. If you want one at the TC price let me know or I will sell them all off ASAP! :o

Also there are no more Savavge masks, but about 6-7 Bone in nose Cannibals. So same goes for them. :wink:

Also I'll probably list the Dr. Fu Manchu on eBay this week.

K

Well, I just got my Savage mask in the mail today, and it is really very nicely done.

Very thick, the carving is top notch, and the finish is perfect. A high quality mask.

I recommend checking these out on e-bay.

Thanks for the ultra fast shipping Rattiki.

Ahu

R

Listed the only one of these I had to sell today on eBay

Dr. Fu Manchu!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=553&item=5345043679&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

[ Edited by: Rattiki on 2004-12-03 23:54 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies