Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I need info on a rare mug

Pages: 1 2 replies

G
GECKO posted on Thu, Sep 26, 2002 3:43 PM

I don't have a picture up yet but, I'm calling on my bro Sugar Caddy Daddy to post the picture up for me if you can.

This mug was only on ebay once that I have seen and I know that because I put it up there about a year ago. Unless someone else has seen it too. The Bowl is pictured in the BOT. It has 3 Tiki faces at da bottom dat kinda look like da kine...Witco. It resembles the crator of a volcano The colors that are in the mug and running out of the mug are red and orange. I'm fortunate to have 2 of these and the bowl. I'm keeping them for eva eva eva so, please no trade offers.

The only one I have eva seen beside mine is the bowl bigbro has in da BOT. So, calling all Tiki Mug Profesas! Tell me about dis mysetrious mug. wen was da kine made wen?
wen was from? hotel? restaurant? what, I crazy aredy.

I'll post wen I get off work...Sugar Caddy Daddy send me an email bro.
MAHALOZ PLENNY fo any info!

A

Gecko,
Is this the one?. I've only seen that one on E-bay. I don't know a thing about it.
Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2002-09-26 16:52 ]

G
GECKO posted on Thu, Sep 26, 2002 6:16 PM

U da man Al!! This exact picture is from my auction a year ago. How funny! Thats mine! well not anymore since i sold it. I can't believe u still have a picture of this after so long. The other objects in the picture are Dukes canoe club menu and a menehune from trader vics. YES, I'm hungry for info on this mug and da bowl......I'm still trippin'.
Al do you save pictures on disc just to have some kine of guide? good idea if u do!!!

I'm glad I kept my other 3 pieces.

Pages: 1 2 replies