Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

up-date on tiki mosaic picture

Pages: 1 2 replies

Sorry I've been away for so long, trying to gut and rebuild two rooms at once. Anyway I can't even find my fist posting on this subject, so I thought I'd better just do a new post to keep everyone up to date. The lady working on the Tiki Mosaic project sent me her first try. I asked her to try again as the computer software she uses turned the whole picture to a very blah varing shades of gray! couldn't even tell what was going on in the picture. I sent her back a few more pictures I had gathered and ask her to give it a 2nd try. She has a few pressing projects to finish first, but will work more on a new and improved version. I will try to post as soon as I have this version. I know that many of you are waiting to see if this is something you may like to purchase too.
So you know this picture is made up of tiny Sqaure tiles, so the picture will take on a more blocky form, so sharp coloring will really be the key to making a nice picture.
Thank-you all for your time and interest.
You all have been a wealth of information and I have greatly appreciated all the interesting ideas and suggestions. many of the things I learned here are going into our new Tiki room.(to be named upon completion..)Thanks, Mel

G
gonzo posted on Tue, Nov 16, 2004 8:59 AM

OK .

Good to hear the progress, I was wondering if this was still a go.
Is she going to make kits for both halves?

thanks
G

At this point she is just working on the first half. If we like what we see, and sure she would do the whole works.
Mel

Pages: 1 2 replies