Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

It's a miracle!

Pages: 1 33 replies

M

I can safely say that this is one auction that the Tombstone Bidders will be no part of.

The current bid is over 20,000,000!!!!!

MG

Must have been a holy cow that cut the cheese.

Give me a break!
Who are these bidders?
What do ya think Elvis would go for?

http://www.fallingcocos.com

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-11-17 09:47 ]

If you look close, it's actually Jean Harlow portraying the Virgin Mary.

I guess that bread was fortified with too much iron-y.

I think I can see the Virgin Mary in an old dog turd the neighbor's dog left in my yard. I'm selling it for $50,000,000. Any takers?

Do these buyers just want to have it, or are they hoping to turn a profit somehow?

Well, it does kinda look like Madonna the pop singer, that's sorta close, innit?

-Z

I'm hungry

On 2004-11-17 10:17, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
Well, it does kinda look like Madonna the pop singer, that's sorta close, innit?

-Z

in that she is the musical equivalent of processed cheese :)

"Holy grilled cheese, Batman"

On 2004-11-17 09:31, MachTiki wrote:
I can safely say that this is one auction that the Tombstone Bidders will be no part of.

ditto.

It's A Mirwakle Panky!
Buckwheat Cheese!

damn... i should have put money down on that happening!

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2004-11-17 11:57 ]

D

Sabu,I ALWAYS burst out laughing when he shows up-hysterical.

S

Looks like everyone's getting in on the Virgin Mary grilled cheese action...

I sooo want the t-shirt

Cheesus! It's up to 69K! Couldn't you put your money to better use?

I think we should all melt butter, paint religious icons onto bread with paint brushes and pay off our morgages!

[ Edited by: stuff-o-rama on 2004-11-17 13:27 ]

M

T

She's getting fiesty now...."I would like all bidders to know that this item is not intended for consumption, it is intended for collectable purposes only..All bidders must be on a pre approved bidder list, to get on that list you must email me prior to bidding, eBay is not allowing you to bid unless you do so, eBay is watching this auction very closely and veryifying all bids, An eBay official will be calling you, if you are bidding! if you bid and you retract the bid, you may be subject to concequences at eBay's discretion! Also I would like to add that this item has been featured in newpaper articles, and tv interviews, and radio stations worldwide, One of those radio stationsis WFTL Ft. Lauderdale on live 80."

how much for this slice of pizza that looks like an insane dog?

S

I woulda offered top dollar; but it's missing a chunk of cheese in the front.

Did y'all notice the headings it's under?

"Listed in category: Everything Else > Metaphysical > Psychic, Paranormal"

I admit, that is not a category I often search....

There are now 53 items that contain "cheese sandwich virgin mary" in their title! (and I'll bet Sabu is responsible for at least one :wink: )

DZ

This was actually on freakin' CBS News last night!
Talk about a slow news day...

This is the perfect snack to enjoy while waiting for your shipment of 17 million dollars worth of cocaine hidden inside a frozen giant squid to arrive.

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2004-11-24 16:46 ]

Wow. 28 K. And I thought the Haunted Mansion auction was insane....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6511148/

There's a sucker born every minute. -- W.C. FIELDS

K

On 2004-11-17 23:07, ZebraTiki wrote:
This is the perfect snack to enjoy while waiting for your shipment of 17 million dollars worth of cocaine hidden inside a frozen giant squid to arrive.

Wait a minute here. Who told you about th...how did you know it was hidden inside a sq...

Who do you work for? If you're a fed, you have to tell me you know. It's the law.

Damnit, damnit, damnit.

Uh, gotta go now. Bye.

Ku Ku

Ku Ku -
:lol: :drink:

mr. pineapple and I watched an extreme amount of TV this weekend, and we saw a commercial for an Oster sandwich griller, and we thought it would be brilliant if they made a grill that grilled faces... (in the spirit of the 'toast art' stampy things, it's like line art, you stamp the bread, put it in the toaster and the stamp part doesn't toast...)
anyway - a sandwich griller with like, the virgin, or say elvis, or johnny cash's face on the sandwich, that would be cool.

we watched too much tv, and we're on our 4th day of turkey.

H

You mean something like this?

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2008-02-20 11:11 ]

On 2004-11-28 17:17, mrs. pineapple wrote:
johnny cash's face on the sandwich, that would be cool.

Then you could feel free to burn the sandwich, and he'd be The Man in Black Toast.

Yes, too much turkey is to blame here, as well.

On 2004-11-28 21:15, Hakalugi wrote:
You mean something like this?

EXACTLY!
only with the virgin (preferably of Guadalupe, she's my favorite virgin.) OOOH, wait, a series... 'famous virgins' madonna, 'like a', phase, britney, pre-kevin, 'of guadalupe', jessica simpson, annette funicello, etc.

"You're the mayor of shark city, people think you want the beaches open."

[ Edited by: mrs. pineapple on 2004-11-30 19:05 ]

Pages: 1 33 replies