Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Thanksgiving in the Desert - A Promotion

Pages: 1 2 replies

C

Aloha Friends and Family!

We have extended the following offer to repeat guests through our web site, so many of you might have already gotten this special Thanksgiving offer>>>>>>

The Caliente tropics Resort wants to host your Thanksgiving holiday!

Enjoy a $95 rate, with continental breakfast, for any King Deluxe room. You must stay a minimum of two nights, including Friday, November 26, and book on-line. We are expecting our usual Thanksgiving forecast……mid-70s with clear, blue skies! The pool will be heated to 85 degrees and the therapeutic pool will be heated to 102 degrees. Let us know if we can book your Thanksgiving Dinner as well as a massage or facial in the tropics RETREAT.

BONUS: STAY A THIRD NIGHT @ $80! If you stay three nights, we’ll adjust your third-night rate by rebating $15 of your third night room charge on the day of your departure.

BONUS: STAY A FOURTH NIGHT @ $65! We’ll adjust your fourth-night rate by rebating $30 of your fourth night room charge on the day of your departure. That’s a total of $45 in savings off the exceptional and exclusive rate of $95!!

STEPS TO BOOK ON-LINE:

1. http://www.Calientetropics.com
  2. Click on: CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
    or RESERVE A ROOM
  3. Click on: CORPORATE RATES
  4. Input: TikiThanks04
  5. Select Your Dates and proceed!

Must be booked by Sunday, November 21 for arrival between Wednesday November 24 through Friday, November 26. This promotional rate cannot be combined with any other rates, offers or discounts.

MAHALO!

My Tribe is header out to PD for the week, but staying with my in-laws at a condo. :(

I AM however going to stop in with the Wifey to swill a couple :drink: by the pool. Thinkin' the stress level has been so high that might have to do the Spa & couples message deal too.

I can't wait to check out the digs!

Well I went for it and me, the wife & daughter are going to PS for TG!

Woohoo!

Pages: 1 2 replies