Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Ren Clark's Polynesian Village...

Pages: 1 8 replies

J

the most important question anyone going to let a ren clark mug go on sale for holiday money this year?

That's being sold by a prominent TC member. Don't know if I should say their TC name in case they want to keep the two identities separate.

I'm not selling my severed head mug, although I could use the money. Even the Polynesian girl mug is going for a few hundred (thanks to a couple of the heavy hitters)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3940596765

Ach darn! And I thought this one would go under the radar, with the wrong terminology and RON Clark spelling, but noooooooooo, some smart aleck had the damn BOOK OF TIKI and wanted this babe. Half an hour before the auction ended it was at 72.- bucks, and then boom! Who are theses people? (TC-ers, confess!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3761640267&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

I had never seen this mug before, the perfect companion to Ren Clark's headhunter mug. Does it ever come up on e-bay? Wonder who made these. Wonder if a cocktail menu with mug illustrations exists!

Kohalacharms!
Cut the crap, and start posting here on Tiki Central, or the Tiki Gods will have their way with you!

this person is a true headhunter. although they collect tiki about as much as i collect jimmy buffet albums. look at the auctions they have won previously. the sad thing is they only want it because it was listed as a women's head vase! which we all know is not the case. maybe one of us should e-mail them and let them know they bought a drink vessel.

Bigbro,

I've seen the Ren Clark hula bust mug come up about 4 times in the last 2 years. I think it may be the more common of the Ren Clark vessels (of which there appear to be several at least). I've never seen it command so high a price though.

Sabu

[ Edited by: kohalacharms 2005-10-08 20:13 ]

I have to know. What does your collection look like now a days we have bid on some of the same auctions for around the past 2 years. Do you live in a warehouse? Are you really government funded? Have you seen elvis or been visited by aliens lately? The world weekly must know.

Pages: 1 8 replies