Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Volcano Tissue box cover!?

Pages: 1 17 replies

K

Hmmmmm... It looks like a hat as well as a tissue dispenser.

Now if it were in fact also a hat, I would have to buy one.

Can you imagine what a perfect contraption that would make during winter cold season? Now if only they made firey orange tissues.

Ahu

M

On 2004-11-19 15:13, Ku Ku Ahu wrote:
Now if only they made firey orange tissues.

I think that's supposed to be smoke. :)

Now if it were in fact also a hat, I would have to buy one.

You could put one of those little travel packages of tissue in the top, and modify the rest of it so it's a hat. Especially useful during ski season!

K

On 2004-11-19 16:47, MachTiki wrote:

Now if only they made firey orange tissues.

I think that's supposed to be smoke. :)

I suppose you're right, but smoke isn't nearly as fun as lava shooting out of the top!

Ahu

As Long As It's Just Lava! :tiki:

[ Edited by: Hula Hitch on 2004-11-20 00:20 ]

M

Maybe if you use Lava soap...

K

On 2004-11-20 08:05, MachTiki wrote:
Maybe if you use Lava soap...

What, do you mean there are...other brands of soap?!?

Well, I bought one.

I needed some Christmas cards and this website was the only one that had any left. I figured what the hell, at least I'll be able to model my new volcano hat for all to see on TC. It should be here on Friday sometime.

Now the search for travel size lava-orange tissue packets begins, not to mention the 'smoke' vs. 'lava spray' discussions.

Here are some choices, but I haven't seen flames or lava yet:
http://instantliving.safeshopper.com/89/cat89.htm?398

M

What The???

K

On 2004-11-22 16:38, ZebraTiki wrote:
Now the search for travel size lava-orange tissue packets begins, not to mention the 'smoke' vs. 'lava spray' discussions.

I'm sticking with lava. Who's with me? Huh?

Ku Ku

Smoke... I'm tellin' ya it's smoke.

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-11-23 23:53 ]

I'm good with smoke, as long as you're wearing a bright red scarf when in volcano hat mode. If not, lava is good, but good luck finding flame, red or orange kleenex!!

On 2004-11-23 23:18, Ku Ku Ahu wrote:
I'm sticking with lava. Who's with me? Huh?
Ku Ku

I'm with you Ku Ku Ahu!
I like the erupting magma idea, too! It's very Hawaiian that way, like Kilauea. Let's not create two camps on this. :) Some days you're going to be in a Kilauea mood, sometimes a Krakatoa mood. Fashion is so fickle.
Naturally the lava colored tissue will be next to impossible to find, and if we ever see it, we will be bound to our point to buy it and send it to Tikiwahine, just to prove how cool it looks! :lol:

haha, I promise to post a picture when I get it, and if we can find lava tissue

After looking for good pictures of a Stromboli eruption, MachTiki is right, the smoke is more likely. Either way, still a great hat!

Pages: 1 17 replies