Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Christmas Stocking

Pages: 1 15 replies

What'll they think of next!

PI

I just ordered 2 of these today....they're now half price for $8.50 each. Kind of cute.

They've been out for a few years now. My friend bought one for his kid about two years ago. I received one as a gift last year. there fairly nice (for Felt).

I'M going to make more this year- see page Two: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=12460&forum=5&start=15&hilite=BOB

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2005-09-21 12:18 ]
[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2005-09-21 12:21 ]

Hey all Just thought you might be interested to Know that I designed the Tiki felt Christmas Stocking a couple of years ago for Party Partners. Party Partners is a Seattle based Co started by myself and three other artist, we design and manufacture all flavors of vintage style party favors. I no longer design for PP, but got to do some really cool stuff. Plum Party bought up alot of the Christmas stockings. As far as I know this is a discontinued product. Dawn Frasier

On 2005-09-28 08:09, Sophista-tiki wrote:
Hey all Just thought you might be interested to Know that I designed the Tiki felt Christmas Stocking a couple of years ago for Party Partners.

Beautiful!

Keep the yuletide tiki coming!

B

They list some other neat tiki party goods too, check it out

I have a few tiki stockings left from last year, as well as some other fun felt stocking from Party Partners.

You can find them in my store at this link if you're interested.

I haven't officially posted Christmas merch being available, as we haven't celebrated Halloween yet and I have a problem with tripping over Christmas items to get to the Halloween Costumes in stores.
BOO!

V
virani posted on Sat, Oct 1, 2005 1:29 AM

my favorite christmas stocking was the one I got from PJ, really cool, with plenty of tiki stuff inside (even Mai Tai flavored tiki shaped soaps)...

R

Ordered a new tiki stocking from Dawn and it arrived most quickly in fine condition... thanks very much for such a fun addition to our holiday decor!!! Very pleased with our order.

Cheers,
Rupe

Rupe, Glad to hear you received your stocking. Big thanks to all who have ordered the handmade stockings from me this year. Although I had a good run working with Party partners and got to design some great products, ultimately it came down to I wasn't getting paid for my work and I still don't get royalties from my products.

So Thank you for supporting me directly! Dawn

I love supporting the artist directly!!!
and I'm so happy I got one each of the tiki stockings.
They are now hung over the fireplace. So freakin cute!
Pea

Are there any more of these (they are so cute)? Please pm me if there are as I can't seem to find them available through the link :) Thanks!

D

here's the thread, with cute pix.. SophistaTiki's Stockings!

Tis the season.

Pages: 1 15 replies