Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Similar Interests..... 3-D photography

Pages: 1 0 replies

Recently I met this artist whom paints bar scenes and also does t-shirt silk screening on the side. He started buying my mugs, getting real into tiki. I decided to do a trade with him for printing some t-shirts for me. I went over to his place to go over ideas, while waiting for him to get off the phone I noticed a Viewmaster stereo camera on his table. I knew exactly what it was, being that my dad has been doing 3-d photography for a long time now. The strange thing is, that exact same day I got my own stereo realist camera in the mail earlier that morning(I got off it ebay).
I was a bit amazed that here was someone that I hadnt known more then a day and he was into the same things I was into besides tiki. Made me wonder what other things I will find similar in the future.

So to make a long story short, I am curious as to if there are any other people here taking 3-D photos? Seems like I saw someone talking about 3-D photography here awhile back. Have any others had similar experiences, where another fellow tiki collector was interested in a similar untiki related area as yourself before even knowing them?
Still have yet to meet a fellow cereal box collector although I know they exist.

later
-stuckie

[ Edited by: stuckieshaft on 2002-09-28 18:18 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies