Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Just when you think you've seen it all..

Pages: 1 7 replies

D

Are people so bored that they need something like this to pass the time?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/21/kennedy.game.reut/index.html

It's a shame Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold aren't still alive to enjoy this "game".

What's next? How one would score mowing down unarmed civilians at May Lai?

Was in Dallas earlier this year and visited Daley Plaza. Looked at Oswald's perch and the place where JFK was shot (it's actually marked on the pavement). I qualified Expert on both rifle and pistol in the military, and was satisfied that Oswald's shot -- while tricky -- was very doable.

warren commission and other docs HERE

It's a pretty good game, but not as good as their last game: John Wilkes Booth Reloaded.

The William McKinley and James Garfield games were just so-so. The best I could ever do was killing Garfield half the time.

I'm waiting for John Hinckley and Squeeky Fromme Reloaded.

For 2005, they will be releasing "Kill Marylin" where you actually get to play Bobbie Kennedy!

S

Then of course we get "You are the Sandwich" the Mama Cass video game.

TM1

On 2004-11-22 09:05, Satan's Sin wrote:
What's next? How one would score mowing down unarmed civilians at May Lai?

Was in Dallas earlier this year and visited Daley Plaza. Looked at Oswald's perch and the place where JFK was shot (it's actually marked on the pavement). I qualified Expert on both rifle and pistol in the military, and was satisfied that Oswald's shot -- while tricky -- was very doable.

Perhaps do-able with a modern rifle, but the Manlicher? A notoriously inconsistent rifle!

On 2004-11-22 16:32, tiki mick wrote:
Perhaps do-able with a modern rifle, but the Manlicher? A notoriously inconsistent rifle!

I guess it was because the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle was cheap, readily available and you could order it through the mail...no questions asked. You think American gun laws are relaxed now, back in the early sixties you could buy a gun like you'd buy a pack of cigarettes.

Pages: 1 7 replies