Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bamboo Ben's Virtual Tour

Pages: 1 6 replies

I finally had the distinct pleasure of meeting and visiting Bamboo Ben’s workshop and store. It was like a Disneyland for adults.
Ben ands Mrs. Boo are way cool.
Definately visit Ben's store if you get a chance.
I made a little video of the visit. Enjoy!
Music compliments of Ape - "The Endless Summer"

Windows Media Links

Modem /Dial Up

Broadband / DSL

Real Player Links

Modem /Dial Up

Broadband / DSL

A Tiki Cheers To You

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-11-23 17:02 ]

Wow , that was cool. I could only dream of stuff so nice. Just go's to show what a talented artist Ben is.

Thanks for sharing.

I forgot to mention, The modem / dial-up version is a really bad quality, so you guys with modems, here is a downladable version which is much better quality. Just right click on the link and choose "save as" or "save target" and then double click on the file where you saved it. (Might take a couple of minutes, but worth it)
Bamboo Ben Video Dowload

NICE. Now imagine one of Ben's bars next to a waterfall/koi pond and stream built by me, with 8 HUGE 6 or 10 ft. tikis carved by me of course, with Ape playin' in the background and Big AL mixin' Mai Tai's and Zombie's. Oh and Bong in the corner puffin' on a HUGE bong. Oh, and 3 waitresses from the Mai Kai serving your fave beverage wearing next to nothing like in real life. Ahhhh, paradise indeed. Hey....it could happen.

Nice job on the video Unga, Thanks for posting. Bamboo Ben is looking like a treasure chest.
Ben, That fishtank bar with the painting and bubbles is way bitchin!

Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-11-23 22:46 ]

speaking on behalf of those of us who are geographically impaired:

Thanks Unga!

-Z

Unga Bunga Rocks!

Pages: 1 6 replies