Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

21 That's Right - 21 mugs up for trade!!

Pages: 1 3 replies

TM

Ok, I'm startin' to get back in the collecting mode. I dug through the boxes and found some doubles I'd like to trade. Under the pictures I'll list the details (condition, markings,page in 'Tiki Quest' to reference). I'll also list some of the mugs I'm looking for. Please PM me if interested.

Starting at the top from left to right:
-Outrigger, excellent condition, pg.73-74
-Mr. Bali Hai, paint intact, excellent condition, concave bottom w/ OMC label, pg.17
Fred Roberts, very minor paint chips, excellent condition, pg. 22
-Leilani, Orchid of Hawaii, excellent condition
-Naked Pin-Up on Rum Barrel, excellent condition, no markings
-Westwood, R65-C1303 Japan, small hairline on rim, blue pen marks on inside (someone used as a pen holder, pg. 63
-Bamboo, Orchids of Hawaii R-6 Japan, excellent condition,
-Green Orchids of Hawaii R-5 Japan, very good condition, pg. 16
-Made by Daga from the Kon Tiki in Montreal, 2 available, both excellent condition, pg.43
-3 small stacking mugs. 1 green, 1 yellow (both w/ Paul Marshal stickers on bottom), both excellent condition. 1 brown (w/orange inside and bottom), minor chip (barely noticeable) under the "chin" of the tiki face, "SR ' 67" embossed on bottom
-Rum Barrel from the Warehouse Restaurant in Marina del Rey / Newport Beach, very good condition, slight crazing
-'Peanut Mug', no markings, excellent condition, pg.34
-Treasure Craft Mug, small chip on the back of the handle, similar mug on pg. 52
-Aloha! coconut from Trader Vics, "Trader Vics since 1934" on opposite side, excellent condition, pg.108
-Harveys Lake Tahoe barrel mug, excellent condition, Pg.106
-Aloha Hawaii 50th state w/ Hula Girl, excellent condition, Made in Japan sticker on bottom, probably from '50s
-Orchids of Hawaii Japan, good condition, some crazing and minor factory glaze flaws, pg.15
-OMC Mug, unmarked, excellent condition, pg.38
-Tiki Mug, "spirit of Hawaii" on back, excellent condition, "Duke Kahanamoku's" sticker on bottom (what does it mean???), picture of front and back on pg.52
-EFCCO mug (2 available), excellent condition, EFCCO Made in Japan sticker on bottom, pg.52
-Trader Dicks TALL Moai, excellent condition, pg. 70
-Orchids of Hawaii R-3, no jewels(?), excellent condition, pg.16
-Daga Moai Mug, very good condition, factory flaw on ridge, pg. 72.

I have a rather large collection but am specifically looking for (I'll reference the Tiki Quest page):
-OMC mug pg. 9
-Either mug at the top of pg. 10
-Goofy looking mug at the top left of pg. 17
-Kowloon mug on pg. 39
-Luau 400 on pg.40
-Aloha Hut on pg.45

I know there's a ton of stuff out there I don't even know about and a lot of stuff in Tiki Quest I don't have (in addition to what I've listed). So, send me a PM if you have anything you'd like to trade.

Thanks, Matt

On 2004-11-23 21:37, Tiki Matt wrote:
-Tiki Mug, "spirit of Hawaii" on back, excellent condition, "Duke Kahanamoku's" sticker on bottom (what does it mean???)

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 11:26 ]

TM

Thanks for the info filslash!

On 2004-11-24 07:45, Tiki Matt wrote:
Thanks for the info filslash!

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 11:27 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies