Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Congratulations to....

Pages: 1 26 replies

The new Mr. & Mrs. Holden Westland!!!

As of yesterday, 11/27/04, on Maui, behind a rainbow.

Enjoy the honeymoon Tiki Farmers!!!!

We know you will!!!

Congrats Mr and Mrs farmer of Tikis. Hey HOlden, when you going to start seeding the little tikis?

B

Way to go Smogbreather. Many happy days to come.

Congrats, Mr. & Mrs. TikiFarm!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

-Z

wishing you many happy years ahead...

Congratulations to the groom and blushing bride!

May joy and good fortune be your constant companion.

Good Speed...

Moi

"Wishing you many years ofhead"
"Good speed God"
and after the wedding gifts
"Many Happy returns"
Hugs and Kisses from the Alexs

all the best, and may your mai tai mug never be empty...!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

TO the Smogbreathers --

All the best from the PolyPop ohana. Welcome to the club!

Yaaaaahhhhooooooo!! Yippee!! CONGRATULATIONS ! You picked a great place to have the wedding, a magical place on earth, a paradise for two...and heck you know me around FREE wedding food! (Smart move) Let the fun begin, just think after all these years...you can finally "do it" !! Have a wonderful honeymoon (I just accidently typed hinymoon, is that a Freudian slip?) Enjoy your time away and bring back enough honeymoon memories to last you until your next Hawaiian vacation. AND Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday present, I LOVE it! See you on the mainland,

Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness...
Congrats!

May your marriage be as happy and fun, as Tiki Farm has given us!
Wishing you both unending sunsets.

Unga/Kevin

M

woohoo!

Throw in some sunrises, too! :wink:
Congrats, you two!

tikivixen

p.s. the gift registry must be fascinating! :wink:

Whee! May you not receive any George Foreman grills. :D

[ Edited by: cynfulcynner on 2004-11-29 14:18 ]

Holden,
May you have as much joy as I have had in my second marriage. My first one was cursed by the gods. In fact, they are still angry about it.
KG

Congrats Holden! Welcome to the Ball & Chain Club (jus' kiddin'). Marriage is a wonderful institution (I've been institutionalized for 5 years now). That swingin' bachelor life only goes so far. It ain't all Matt Helm & James Bond ya know.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 11:32 ]

N

Holden,

Congrats to you and your bride. I hope you had a fun and relaxing honeymoon in Hawaii. Talk to you soon.

Nick

H

Congratulations to Holden and his lovely wahine! Life is a fantastic thing, and it's so much better when it's shared with a best friend. Many, many years of happiness to you both.

Congratulations to you and your beautiful bride. You are most fortunate indeed. May the blessings continue...

A little late, but Congratulations!
Hoping you both succeed in achieving your mutual and personal dreams together.
Ran

V

You are truly blessed!!!

Much Aloha and many Mahalos for the congratulations from you all! We had a blast and the time spent in Maui was very relaxing. I thought this ol' Mule (I'm 41 - never been married) was just about out to pasture. Laura and I are looking forward to an awesome life together and for those of you who haven't met her, I'm sure you will soon!

Much love, peace & Aloha,
Laura and Holden Westland

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-12-12 17:39 ]

B

Holden, It looks like you have made the Tiki Gods VERY Happy for they have blessed you with a Beautiful wifeI'm sure the Tiki gods are Smiling down on you both.
HappyappyHappy.

Congratulations Holden!!

God bless you both, Holden and Laura. You make a fine couple.

Pages: 1 26 replies