Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Kelly says Thanks. Heres the info on page 2

Pages: 1 24 replies

B

Kellys mother was killed in an automobile accident tonight. He asksa that we keep him and his family in our thioughts and prayers tonight.
Whatever he did, he did not deservr this,
Best of luck Kelly
What Kelly said to me"Hello All,
I just wanted to let you know that as much as I planned on attending the Chin Christmas event in Michigan to support Nancy Hay and the other artists (i.e. Jimmy,Dave I will miss you guys) I will not be able to, my Mother was in a car accident early today and as a result was lost to me and my family.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this."

[ Edited by: Benzart on 2004-12-06 20:10 ]

Kelly, our prayers are with you.

Take care man. Easier said than done.

The Boo'z

Fond regards old boy.

[ Edited by: Gigantalope on 2004-12-03 23:24 ]

Toa,

Sorry to hear of the unfortunate news. Best wishes to you and your family during this potentially long and extremely difficult time.

Sad

Kelly, I'm so sorry. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers tonight. Hang in there, buddy.

Sam

V
virani posted on Sat, Dec 4, 2004 3:49 AM

Take care man.

That's a hard loss. You and yours are in my prayers.

John

you're a good guy tiki-toa, we're sorry you're getting hit with these situations. all the best, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

D

That's a terrible loss-Tikitoa,I'm really sorry to hear that.Stay strong,and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

B

Our thoughts are with you during these difficult times.

Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.

Sorry to hear this somber news. I can't imagine how painful this must be. Have faith and know our hearts are with you and your family.

F

You and your's will be in our prayers, Kelly. Hang in there my friend.

I am saddened to hear of your loss, Toa. I will be thinking of you and your family during the difficult days you face ahead, and wishing you the strength to endure this for the family. You WILL make it through this.

I am so sorry to hear of the sudden and traumatic loss of your mom Kelly. Please know that you and your family have my deepest prayers - peace be to you and to your loved ones.

toa - my thoughts are with your family tonight...

T

Kelly and Family

Marian and I are very sorry for you and your families loss. All of you will be in our prayers. Keep your chin up buddy, better times are coming.

M

Kelly,

I know you have the strength to get through this. We all will help by keeping you and your family in our prayers. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

Warmest wishes,
Christopher

May I offer my most heartfelt condolences.

As someone who has lost a parent recently, I also offer my ear should you need someone to speak to.

TG

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:04 ]

M

God Bless you and your family Toa, your in my thoughts, stay strong.

TM1

How Sad!

May the grace of God bless your family in this time!

SF

Kelly, really sorry to hear about your loss.

B

Kelly sends his thanks for all the thoughtfulness and careing from all of us. Here is the info about the services that Kelly sent ...............
Barbara S Retzlaff

Sunday, March 31, 1946 - Friday, December 03, 2004

Age 58
Barbara S. Retzlaff, age 58, of 7996 Radke Rd. Ripon, died Friday, December 3, 2004, as a result of a traffic accident in Oshkosh.

Barbara was born March 31, 1946 in Ripon, a daughter of Fritz “Fred” and Agnes (Genrich) Retzlaff. She graduated from Ripon High School. Barbara was a former member of the Marine Corps League of Oshkosh and was employed at Duo Safety Ladder Company, Oshkosh for 36 years. She was also employed at various times at Miles Kimball, and working at EAA convention and was a valued friend and employee of the former Tad’s Bar, Oshkosh. Barbara’s love for her family and sharing her talents in creating gifts for others was a priority in her life. She was known to crochet afghans for family members, coworkers, or anyone celebrating new births, wedding vows or any happy occasion. She will be truly missed by family and friends.

Survivors include her son, Kelly C. (Angela) Retzlaff and their children, Kaitlynn, Gaberiel, Izabella, and Patrick of Larsen, WI; sister, Marion Blackburn of Ripon; sister, Carol (Danny) Volkening, brother, Gordon Retzlaff of Oshkosh; aunt, Lillian Genrich; and uncle, Gilbert Van Kirk. She is also survived by cousins and several nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents and one grandson.

A memorial service will be Friday, December 10, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. with visitation from 4:00 p.m. until the time of service at Our Saviour's United Church of Christ 343 Scott Street, Ripon, WI 54971 748-2544 or
748-3376 Rev. Mark R. West will officiate.
A memorial has been established, gifts and well wishes may be sent care of the Retzlaff Family 8319 County Rd.T, Larsen, WI 54971

Butzin-Marchant Funeral Home, Ripon,
is assisting the family.
http://www.butzinmarchant.com

[ Edited by: Benzart on 2004-12-06 19:23 ]

M

Kelly e-mailed also me saying: "If you would or could just let people know that it means so much to me that they have kept my Mom and my family in their thoughts and how I wish I could post my heartfelt thanks".

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-12-06 23:03 ]

Pages: 1 24 replies