Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

In Honor of October

Pages: 1 9 replies

This is pretty neat. Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me about 30 seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out...... Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table . Best not to focus to much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. enlarge. For an added touch, turn the volume way up; it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking, sometimes in a low murmur.

It may take a moment or so before you can actually pick out the ghost, so wait about 30 seconds or so. Good luck finding her.

To see her, go to the following website:
http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

If you want to really enjoy the picture--DO NOT scroll down the thread yet. Other people's comments might affect you. Have a look FIRST.

J

Wow! That was spooky!! My heart is still racing!!!

:)
:drink:

B

yeah, that picture scared the b'jeezus outta me :o

T

Just when I was about to give up looking for it I saw it.... and it scared the sh** out of me!

Yeah, scared the b'jeezus out of me too. Now I just gotta figure out how to put 'em back in!

Thanks a lot...that costs you a "depend"

Bumping up for halloween!

S

Wows! That was incredible! I nearly fell out of my seat!

Aloha,

Uncle Arty

On 2002-09-30 23:39, kahukini wrote:
For an added touch, turn the volume way up; it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking, sometimes in a low murmur.

You were right. With the volume way up, you could just make out the ghostly voice.
Creepy! I was shocked.

holy sh&* I jumped right out of my seat, I'll be having nightmares for the next few days :P

Pages: 1 9 replies