Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Put the lime in the coconut!

Pages: 1 13 replies

T
K

You know, everybody tells me that Nillson's saying "lime" in the song, and I'm sure they're techinically correct. But, I hear it as "line" (ie, line of cocaine), and I think the song makes more sense that way. I mean, which would be more inclined to give you a belly ache?

T

Did someone at Tiki Central 'paint' this work of art?

If you did, please stop reading this post and continue on with your new painting that was probably inspired by Mungo Jerry's wonderful 1971 tune "In the Summertime".

(Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, OK I think they'r gone)

Now for my insightful, educational, critical analysis of that work - IT BLOWS!.

Thank you

M

Doesn't anyone else think it is ironic, that tikifish is always the first one to post others artwork on TC to be criticized ?? And she is also one who feels the need to post all her ebay crap every week on tiki central. Maybe there should be a new forum just for Tikifish to endlessly show everyone what she is selling! Forum (Items Tikifish is selling this week, that are way over price & crap), We can also have another forum were tikifish can show all the artist that she is better then. I thought it would be in BAD taste to do that, so I don't post my ebay stuff, plus most of you hate me because I try to give my true opinion about the posts.
Now I do have to say some of the actually talented people on here that gives links to there ebay auctions of carvings and paintings and mugs that are unique and a great buy, I do appreciate looking at.
Come on people I can't be the only one who thinks the shecky lamp was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen and this new piece isn't over priced since I am sure it took all of a 1/2 an hour to do.
Bottom line Tikifish why do you think everyone else sucks but your stuff is so wonderful all should know about it. Maybe you should stop ragging on every tiki ebay artist you come across on ebay and invest some more time in your own art, you might be able to make something half way decent. Plus if you didn't have TC to post your auction listings you really would not make any money. :lol:
Karma must be trailing on your butt !!!

Oh I used spell check on this one for everyone.

MaD-TiKi :evil:

No more TIKI 4 U!!!!

[ Edited by: MaD-TiKi on 2002-10-01 15:51 ]

T

Might wanna run it through the "grammar check" next time too! :)

T

And now LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, The Tiki Central sanctioned light-weight bout of the day is about to BEGIN!!!!

In this corner, with no arms or legs, only a puppy dog kinda moai tiki head looking thing is mAd TiKi.

And in the opposite corner, also with no arms or legs only some fins and flippers is TIKI FISH!

All right, now you know the rules! No hitting below the belt (like Baxdog does to me), none of this (kick in the stones), none of this (tweak on the boobs), and especially none of this (force feeding of frozen Kahiki food).

At the sound of the Bell, come out swinging!

S

Hey Bong,

You forgot to say "LET'S GET READY TO RRRUMBLE!"

Tiki_bong, i choked on my Kraft Dinner and nearly died when i read your post...you are tooo funny.....

T

If you look at my post of this picture, mad tiki, I didn't say anything negative about it. Not one thing.

Why are you so freaking defensive?

T

In a funny way, I like this piece. I wouldn't buy it myself, but I like the fact that the person painting it obviously just loves painting, and had a really good time doing it. And they didn't try to 'Shag'-ify it. For all those reasons, I hope she sells it.

I would have said that earlier, but I was waiting for MAd-Tiki's obligatory tirade before I did.

I go back to the other post I made about Mad-Tiki. I have never seen a positive post by the Mad-Tiki, Hence the name "MAD_TIKI" I still think Mad-Tiki painted the tribute to me (nedyahr) / Homoaisexual / Transvestite / Painting and is pissed about how bad it sucked. I still havent heard from the seller about my .62 cents they owe me. Lets give Mad-Tiki a new name. How about Mad-Tiki Wannabe Censor of Opinions. I love the coment on the puppy dog moai kind of thing. Laughed my ass off.

M

You people Humor me!
Tikifish don't get your tail fins all in a flutter.
Yes, Mad-tiki does explain my posts, just trying to give ya another side to things! I didn't see anything in the rule book saying you had to leave a positive post, did you???
And I am not the artist, I do make Jewerly, but I don't paint.
Bye the way KokomoTikiBar& Grill, I was the high bidder on the piece, I didn't want any of you to get it !! Don't worry, I will post a PIC as soon as I get it! So you all can enjoy!
Oh and KokomoTikiBar& Grill, go ahead and buy another pack of Roma Noodles for the kids I don't think you will be seeing that .62 cents from the guy. :lol:

MaD-TiKi :evil:

Why would you buy your own painting? I still think you painted it by looking at your Puppy Moai. Oh and please dont post another picture of it because I think everyone has seen it already. You have a nice day and keep that paint brush wet. We cant wait to see another.

T

Should I feel bad that I laughed my ace off from tiki bong's post and mad's response.. Kokomo, you crack me up too...

Pages: 1 13 replies