Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The Twelve Days of Tiki Christmas

Pages: 1 20 replies

K

Just thought we might have some corny Xmas laughs by collectively putting together a 12 Days of Xmas with a Tiki Central spin.

I'll start it, and then each person can add the following days until we get a complete twelve day song/wishlist. Your contribution should at least ryhme enough with the original song as to make it recognizable. Otherwise, anything goes.

Just add your contribution onto the song when you post it so that each post contains the latest version. When we get to the end, the last poster will put up the whole thing.

Oh, and whoever gets day five should really consider something spectacular for the gift as that is the big bridge kind of part.

Savvy?

Okay, here goes:

"On the first day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me... A drink menu signed by Don Beach."

On 2004-12-07 14:27, Ku Ku Ahu wrote:
Okay, here goes:

"On the first day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me... A drink menu signed by Don Beach."

Two Kahiki Mugs.

UB

On the third day of Tikimas my true love sent to me...
Three Tikis Frenching!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-12-07 15:08 ]

On the fourth day of Tikimas my true love gave to me:

4 Honu Lagers.

GT

Four crawling drunkards

Edit:

Oops, to late, I'll head over to another day.

[ Edited by: Geeky Tiki on 2004-12-07 15:18 ]

[ Edited by: Geeky Tiki on 2004-12-07 15:19 ]

5 witco stools!

GT

Six wahines lei-ing

seven carvers carving

M

Eight uke's a-strummin'

...nine roasting pigs...

RB

:music: "Ten...fifths of rum!" :music:

J

"Eleven, Poly-popsters Posting..."

Twelve Tiki Bars....

...and I think we need to re-name it "Tikimas"

K

Excellent, nice work!

A truly tiki Xmas carol indeed. What a luau it would be!

Ku bless us every one...

Anyway, here it is in it's entirety:

"On the twelfth day of Tikimas my true love gave to me...

Twelve Tiki Bars...

Eleven Poly-popsters posting...

Ten fifths of rum

Nine roasting pigs...

Eight uke's a-strummin'...

Seven carvers carving...

Six wahines lei-ing...

Five Witco stools!

Four Honu Lagers...

Three Tikis frenching...

Two Kahiki Mugs...

And a drink menu signed by Don Beach"

Heh, heh, heh! Oops, I mean ho, ho, ho! Don Ho that is.

Cheers!

Ahu

Don Ho ho ho, and to all a tikified good night.

Way to bring the yuletide tiki spirit!

Excellent job, all of you! Finally, I feel the true spirit of the season.... (Okay I've had a little help from my liquid friend here)

LOL! Hey! That was great! Thanks for the yultide joy! :D

Lenore

T

On the first day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the second day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the third day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, 3 TIki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the fourth day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the fifth day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the sixth day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, six Bongs a-typing, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the seventh day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, seven Vintage menus, six Bongs a-typing, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the eighth day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, eight hula nodders, seven Vintage menus, six Bongs a-typing, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the ninth day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, nine bamboo t-shirts, eight hula nodders, seven Vintage menus, six Bongs a-typing, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the tenth day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, ten Vitco carvinks, nine bamboo t-shirts, eight hula nodders, seven Vintage menus, six Bongs a-typing, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the eleventh day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, eleven bongo drummers, ten Vitco carvinks, nine bamboo t-shirts, eight hula nodders, seven Vintage menus, six Bongs a-typing, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Sabu the Coconut Boy.

On the twelfth day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, twelve flaming cocktails, eleven bongo drummers, ten Vitco carvinks, nine bamboo t-shirts, eight hula nodders, seven Vintage menus, six Bongs a-typing, fiiiiive broken mugs! 4 Books of Tikis, 3 Tiki Bobs, 2 fez clad monkeys, and a Saaaaaaabu the Coco-nut Booooooy!

[ Edited by: tikifish on 2004-12-21 09:24 ]

On 2004-12-21 09:23, tikifish wrote:
On the first day of Tiki Christmas my true love sent to me, Sabu the Coconut Boy.

A little Sabu goes a long way. That's why you can now buy Sabu The Coconut Boy Gift Certificates in denominations of $20. Merry Christmas!

I got the Sabu sampler, six luscious flavors:
Coconut-chocolate
Coconut-banana
Coconut-pineapple
Coconut-guava
Coconut-macadamia
and
Coconut-mango (this one smells funny...)

Pages: 1 20 replies