Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Mea Wa'a Mug by Munktiki ( Hawaiian for canoe man )

Pages: 1 20 replies

K

Who were the lucky ones to get one of these and what color is the special color. Does anyone have a pic of the special color. I got one of the brown ones. Just curious.

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:04 ]

I've got #3...his green fisherman brother arrives today!

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2004-12-08 12:49 ]

S

Semi off topic: What happened to http://www.muntiki.com? I havent been able to access it in ages.

N

your spelling is wrong unless you do not use k for a reason. Try munktiki.com.

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:04 ]

N

I haven't been able to get the special color, but I have both.

A

I didn't get the special color, just the original brown and now the green for the fisherman version.

S
sinner posted on Wed, Dec 8, 2004 2:30 PM

Man, do I feel like a complete moron...ignore me :)

Got a Mea We'a #13. isn't the special color numbered 1-12? or is it the last 12? either way he's pretty unique!

UB

K

Thats pretty awesome glaze, it it another color on the inside. I can't wait to see the brother fisherman.

N

Hey UB, that is a kool mug. For some reason I like it a little bit better in the brown glaze, and I usally like red mugs. Dont get me wrong I would take it if I could. How were you able to get a special color one.

[ Edited by: net-tiki on 2004-12-08 18:00 ]

#26 lives in the Monkeyskull Voodoo Lounge.

i wanted one of these soooodamn bad, but again, was too late, as the sold out sign was on the site before i could snatch one up, this seems to be a re occuring nightmare for me.........

On 2004-12-08 17:58, kbgator wrote:
Thats pretty awesome glaze, it it another color on the inside. I can't wait to see the brother fisherman.

As usual, pictures don't do it justice.
There is a black glaze on the inside.

K

Have to say that the pics do a lot of justice, because that is one pretty damn cool red mug. It seems Munktiki favors the red as the special color for their mugs. But my brown is mug is pretty cool, it is really dark. I have #20 by the way.

N

I just got in the mail the fisherman mug. It is as nice as the first and the green glaze is awesome. I got #12. I cant remember the # on the other one.

B

Both are great looking mugs.

What is the special color for The Fisherman? i'm not that partial to the red, i'm happy as all get out (as grandpa says) with the brown.

Both of them are paddling along next to The Pizz's Outrigger.

[ Edited by: BaronV on 2004-12-10 13:12 ]

T

What is the fisherman? I have yet to see it on their site.

K

got the fisherman today, even better than I thought it was going to be. Glaze is really awesome and they look great together. Got #17.

Pages: 1 20 replies