Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

1966 Fender Reverb Tank

Pages: 1 3 replies

HT

Aloha! I need to sell it, but I thought I'd offer it to TC'ers first before I tried to sell it anywhere else. Up for grabs...a 1966 ORIGINAL, NOT REISSUE, Fender Reverb tank, with pedal. In my experience, its very rare to find it with the pedal. For our talented music makers out there on TC, this is the thing for you. FOr any of you that haven't heard it's magic, it is the unit used on many surg albums in the 60's, and a favorite of Dick Dale. Mine's in pretty darn good shape, it is ALL original. Including the tubes. And it sound phenominal. I REALLY hate to part with it, but I have to pay for my hotrod somehow....and tiki doesn't bring in enough money, so it's musical equipment and comic books for me. Anyway, the price guides I hate list it at $1000-$1200 with pedal, but again, for TCer's, I'm willing to let it go for less, make me an offer. I didn't take pics, but if anyone is actually interested in the tank, I'll post pics. Mahalo!

HT

Anyone?

MT

I might be interested. Could you post some pics? Thanks!

Pics please.... Right before X-mas... Just make me feel like Homer buying the bowling ball instead of a birthday gift for Marge...

Pages: 1 3 replies