Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

sick kids

Pages: 1 5 replies

this really isnt about retro culture this is about what I am seeing now in kid (young america I see people who kill without remorse like the Two King kids who beat their father to death to protect one of the brother's pedafile molester of the Young case where a bunch of young teens and preteeens beat a man to death
with shovels it just defys my comprehention

T

Talkie-Tiki,

This sort of thing has been going on since the dawn of man.

Now I'm not a bible buff, but I remember something to the effect of children murderers way back then too.

I think it was something about Adam's son Abel killing his brother - hit over the head with a cane or something (?)

i dont know with all the Fucked up people out ther I think when I have kids Im going to Homeschool them or something like that

Peace on erth good will to all men

I live four blocks away from the elementary school where Brenda Spencer gunned down four people from accross the street with her dad's rifle in 1979. I think she was 15 at the time and her excuse for the murders was "I don't like mondays".This later became a popular song by the Boomtown Rats much to the dismay of the San Diego community. She recently came up for parole and was denied.

Hiding children from the world we live in will just leave them unprepared for real life.
We just have to raise them the best way we know how, with respect for life.
Then pray in whatever fashion you pray in that some other crazy does not get in the way.
It is kinda like driving, you drive fine with no one else on the road.

Pages: 1 5 replies