Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Emergency!! Large tiki pic needed a.s.a.p.!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Help!

Something with huge potential just fell into my lap last and I need to get a business presentation together by 5:00 pm TODAY!!

I want to make a couple of poster sized pages that have some smaller pictures and info on them for visuals. I'd like a picture of a tiki or tiki bar, either real or painted, in the background.

Could someone send me a pic that could be blown up to poster size without looking too crappy? Could I get that by 3:00 today?

I know that's not much notice, but if anybody can help me it's you guys!!

my email is [email protected]

Mahalo!

K

Did ya find something Fink?

I'm sorry man, but I just read this thread now. If I'd seen it earlier I might have been able to help ya out. I've got a few hi res tiki pics from a trip to Kauai.

Hopefully the fine folks here got ya what ya need.

But...if yer still searching for some reason.

Ahu

Finkdaddy...

Got your email... would like to discuss...

Are you coming to Vic's next week? I will also be at Foundation from 9 til close next Tuesday...

Let me know...

Thanks Benzart and Swanky for your help. I just got back from my meeting and all went very well, and the pics you sent helped immensely.

Thanks Ku Ku Ahu for thinking of me, but I got alot of quick response. TC saves the day!

Lakesurfer, I will definately be talking to you soon. It turns out I can't get to Chicago until after the holidays, but I might be able to go see you at the Foundation. I'll let you know closer to the day. Something big is in the works...

Pages: 1 3 replies