Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

A Very Grotto Christmas: December 19th at The Novato Grotto! * Now with details!*

Pages: 1 2 66 replies

M

It's Velvetastic!

I had to brush my teeth TWICE to get that blue stuff off. ICK.

(I ate a blue candy cane on the way to the party and it stained the entire inside of my mouth.)

It was full of cheesy goodness! Mahalo Cindy!

On 2004-12-21 00:23, martiki wrote:
It's Velvetastic!

Santa's suit or the fondue???

Looks like a great time was had by all. Sorry I missed it.
The new Grotto looks beautiful. Congratulations to Martin and Rebecca.
Mele Kalikimaka!
:tiki:

K

All I can say is "WOW"! Love the new Grotto and sorry to have missed it too.

Martin, that was the most amazing bar unveiling of all time. Really. Those of you who missed it missed out BIGTIME.

Not to mention, Martiki and Rebecca are the finest hosts ever, the rest of their pad is terrific too (Danish modern!!!), the crazy Christmas house was mindboggling (we were right NOT TO DRINK BEFORE going there...)
and there's nothing like Cindy's fondooey!

Thanks so very much, you guys!!!

xoxoxox tikivixen

thank you two for being the gracious host and hostess of a truly magnificent unveiling! the bar looks great and the drinks were awesome! thanks again for your generous hospitality and we hope to see you guys soon!

dh and cleen

M

I was very impressed--it almost looked good as your old place!!

Seriously folks, I was very impressed by his design of the bar(among other things). Looking at all the thought that went into the back of the bar for maximum drink making efficiency shows what great hosts the Martikis are . I especially like the divided crate installed at a 45 degree angle so all his fast moving liquors and mixes were at easy reach-that is art, baby!

I don't see how martin can be unemployed when surely there are people out there who would pay good money for such a fabulous tiki bar construction! (me, for example)

It looks awesome! Loved going through the pics and seeing other locals enjoying the holidays in tiki style.

M

On 2004-12-28 14:03, dangergirl299 wrote:
I don't see how martin can be unemployed when surely there are people out there who would pay good money for such a fabulous tiki bar construction! (me, for example)

I'm available!

hey martin. if you need help, im available too.

M

Tiki Lost & Found: One woolen scarf, left at the Novato Grotto after the party. Please PM me if it's yours!

Santa told me he lost his innosense there--has anyone found it?!?

M

Our pictures from the party have arrived! Late as usual.

Click here to see more! (good ones)

http://share.shutterfly.com/os.jsp?i=EeBMXDZw4btHYg&open=1

EIther Santa had to go really bad, or he's been taking Sumo lessons

"Oh ho, you kids go ahead and take the picture, Santa's got a 'bag of presents' comin' out."

On 2005-01-14 11:10, tikimonkey wrote:
EIther Santa had to go really bad, or he's been taking Sumo lessons

"Oh ho, you kids go ahead and take the picture, Santa's got a 'bag of presents' comin' out."

There's nothing better than a fresh Yule Log.

P

looks like everyone had a grand time !!

Pages: 1 2 66 replies