Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Man Gazebo Metaphore

Pages: 1 8 replies

There you are with the Maxfield Parrish sky behind you...The colors of the sunset are those only viewd in the D'Orsey...but do you have a floral sun hat and a long white dress?...hell no cuz we're building a MAN GAZEBO to hang out in.

Ante Up...what's it need? (Not just for blokes mind you...everybody's welcome)

I think it should be made with Re-bar, and have lot's of bottle openers to begin with. Jars of Jerky too...

What kind of dog is that under your chair?

Comfy chairs that can be cleaned with a hose & a brush on a stick, like an Adirondack recliner.

The dog's a Bulldog Bitch, on her back, snoring.

S

We could just make the entire thing out of beef, cook it with flamethrowers then chow down on that shit.

K

On 2004-12-11 10:18, Gigantalope wrote:
...but do you have on a floral sun hat and a long white dress?...

Sheesh. Can't a guy feel pretty just every once in a while without having to have somebody...

Bah. Nevermind.

Ku Ku

Almost every woman I know with money has had a Gazebo built for herself. (and never set foot in it after)

Those painting from the 1880...I think it's some kooky idea of a place to be womanly...thus the Bloke-zeebo bekons with it's skeet launcher and an assortment of shotguns.

Maybe a ceegar?

"Man gazebos"??? Isn't that normally called "the garage"?

Yes, the cool kind with jars full of bolts whose lids are nailed to the bottom of shelves, and there are dirty magazines with adds for Harvey's Bristol Cream, Dry Sack and "Meet the Turk"

Also called a fort depending on age of resident.

Maybe a deerhead

D

Not sure what it looks like,but I'm betting there's a mangy,rawboned hound under the chair that has a tobacco stain in the middle of its forehead.Yes,Josey Wales just left the building.

A jar of jellybeans with some pieces of gravel in it, and all the drinks are served from glasses with chips (for luck)

Oh, you got the splinery chair, sorry.
Don't get to close to the stove, it's full of walnuts and hotter than it looks.

Oh yea, old car popular mechanics mags where when testing the cars, the jumped them.

Pages: 1 8 replies