Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Lucky Tiki Grand Opening (TC night) Tues. 21st

Pages: 1 21 replies

TB

Aloha!

I am very proud to announce the grand opening of my fantastic new theme bar, the Lucky Tiki. I invite you to join me on Tuesday, December 21st for a private party for all of my Tiki Central friends.
(This is a Tiki Central only night)

At the Lucky Tiki, you'll feel like you've discovered your own 1950's hideaway. From the lava rock fireplace to the eight foot hand-carved Tiki, and all the details in between, this place stays true to the roots of Polynesian pop.

The Lucky Tiki is a true Tiki collaboration of the most creative and talented Tiki team around. You will experience an aloha paradise like no other thanks to the hard work of Crazy Al, Sven, Otto von Stroheim, Jeff Berry, Tiki Diablo, Dawna, Kevin Kidney, Lucky Burton, Don Salerno, Byron Mathis, Tiki Tony, Ron, Kelly Parra, Aron Knight, Lee Joseph and all of you from Tiki Central.

Our specialty drinks will include the Lucky Tiki, M'Ehana, Chief Lapu Lapu, and our own versions of the Mai Tai and Blue Hawaii. Thanks to Tiki Farm for providing us with a temporary, limited edition Lucky Tiki mug. Crazy Al and Kevin Kidney are working on our custom mugs which will hopefully be available soon.

Come join me for an enchanted evening. Festivities begin at 7:00 p.m. and end at 1:30 a.m. We are located at: 15420 Chatsworth Street, Mission Hills, California 91345 (where the 5, 405 and 118 Freeways meet). Please see http://www.mapquest.com to find your quickest route.

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Bobby Green
Designer and Owner of
The Bigfoot Lodge, Little Cave and now....the Lucky Tiki

Please check out http://www.theluckytiki.com for sneak peek photos.

[ Edited by: Tiki Bob on 2004-12-13 14:43 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Bob on 2004-12-13 14:43 ]

Sven's Tiki Mug Sales Party and the Lucky Tiki TC Party - on the same night!!!

My brain is going to explode!!!

Edit: Cool! The 21st will be great!

[ Edited by: Hakalugi on 2004-12-13 21:08 ]

I may make it to both!
Hey Bob, could you mention a few hotels in your area?
Thanks and look forward,
Unga

Congrats on the new venture Bob. Looking forward to finally being able to see it.

You've come long way since the Cacao days.

Mahalo Nui Loa!

Moi

TB

We decided to change the date of TC's grand opening of the Lucky Tiki due to Sven's Tiki mug party on the same night. TC's grand opening will now be on Tuesday, December 21st. Sorry for any confusion. Hope to see everyone there!

I was looking forward to coming, but the midweek date (or Sunday) prevent me from doing that. I hope everyone has lots of fun, good luck to you Tiki Bob, and I'll try to make it up to the valley at another time.

Ran

Cool TB - see you on the 21st!! Save one of those fantastic Tiki stools for me.

Great new date! I can surprise my husband for his birthday!

Cool - we will have to all celebrate his birthday?

TMF

Count me in........

H

In part II

Hey all what party are we going to

B

Just making shure that we can bring friends to this. Let me know TikiBob.
Thanks
Bob

TB

Bring em all Bob !!!!

You supply the friends, I'll supply the Mai Tai's

K

Bobby

have fun tonight man! best of luck keeping your bar stocked...these fools can imbibe!

aloha

WOW Bob - love the Lucky Tiki!! Christiki295 and I attended last night - great atmosphere and the carvings are outstanding!!

We will be back for more!!

Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

Details! And pictures please.

Raffertiki check out pictures and details under Tiki Events!

Oops sorry under Main Discussion

Thanks Angel, looks like it was a good time.

Tikiwonderful time!

H

It is the best thing that happened to San Fernando Valley.

Pages: 1 21 replies