Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Magazine and PayPal

Pages: 1 24 replies

N

Tiki Magazine is now accepting subscriptions. PayPal is now set up. Just go to http://www.tikimag.net and go to the Subscribe page. You can also use check or money order if that works better for you. Mahalo.

H

Thanks! I just subscribed via your PayPal link.

I'm looking forward to May for that first issue.

Me too - $3 an issue sounds like a good deal! Looking forward to it....

When is the release date again?

Hey! There's no Tiki Central link on your website. :)

If I signed up for subscription prior to the Paypal option, should I go back in again and order thru paypal????

N

Release date is April 2005. As the date draws near I'll give the exact day of release. If you signed up for a subscription prior to the cost being posted, you do need to use PayPal or mail me a check or money order. I really want this to be a magazine that TCers can call their own. Mahalo.

N

Tiki Magazine is now offering international subscriptions through PayPal. Advertisers can now pay for advertising with PayPal also.

Just paid. Looking forward to the first issue!

S

paid!

Paid!!!

B

I just got mine. Tiki Tiki Tiki

I signed up, can't wait for the first issue!
Mahalo,
Al

If Al's doin' it, I'm doin' it!

Actually, I'm kidding, I signed up and paid a week or two ago.

I'm lookin' forward to that first issue.

M

nicktiki,

Signed up today. Looks like a cool mag...can't wait to see it. Hey, it looks like your office is just up the road from where I live. I'll see you around the neighborhood.

ModMana :drink:

Just sent my payment and am now waiting very anxiously for my new Tiki publication. Can't wait to delve into it.

TT

I'll bite.

Hey Nicktiki!
How many subscriptions do you have so far?
Just curious.
Looking forward to it.

N

Hey Unga,

We just went over 100.

Nicktiki

Can you post an address so I can send a check or m.o.? (At least this time I'll receive a tiki mag that I paid for.)

The address for Tiki Magazine is 5663 Balboa Ave. Suite 398 San Diego, CA 92111.

MG

Party tonight at the Lucky Tiki!!!

Come check out the first issue!

On 2005-02-12 23:26, nicktiki wrote:
The address for Tiki Magazine is 5663 Balboa Ave. Suite 398 San Diego, CA 92111.

I thought that address looked familiar. I used to work in the building that occupied that corner back in 1979. Now long gone (a victim of the wrecking ball). This must be a good omen. Count me in.

Paid!

MG

TIKI MAGAZINE will have a booth this Saturday, April 23 at the Tiki Farm parking lot sale/party from 9am - 2pm. Come check it out and pick up a mag. The Smokin M's will be playing too.

signed up, cant wait to get it!!....ive just about worn the pages out of my back issues of tiki news and mai tai magazines.......

Pages: 1 24 replies