Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Holiday Stuff at Tiki Cargo

Pages: 1 12 replies

K

Aloha Everyone.

We've posted some new wares on our website. We're also giving away a Nalu-Kane mask in our Tiki Holiday Giveaway.

Enjoy!

Nalu Kane Giveaway

T

Great mask! Once again, love the website! How big is that mask? My email isn't working, so I couldn't enter...

T

Great mask! Once again, love the website! How big is that mask? My email isn't working, so I couldn't enter...

M

That's some really fun stuff you have Kauno. I love the latern and talisman.

K

Thanks you guys! The mask is approx 8" high and 4" wide and the pine crate is 4"x5"x12". Tikitony if your email still isn't working, I'll put your name into the hat if you would like? The giveaway is ending at midnight tonight. Glad you like the lantern and talisman Machtiki. I have to say that the TCers have been very supportive and welcoming bunch. I'm kind of a newbie around these parts and you're all a great bunch of people. Wishing you all a great holiday season. Mele Kalikimaka!

M

Mele Kalikimaka!!!

K
kauno posted on Thu, Dec 30, 2004 8:16 AM

And the winner of the Nalu-Kane mask is Benzart! Thanks for participating everyone. Happy New Year to all!

M
Moki posted on Thu, Dec 30, 2004 9:19 AM

Yeah!! Congrats Benzart!!
:drink:

B

I WON!!!!
HappyHappyHappy.
I Never win anything, but I figured I might as well put my name in the hat..
I WON
Thanks TikiCargo

N

Tiki Cargo,

Your website is very cool. I'm going to order some stuff soon.

K
kauno posted on Wed, Jan 5, 2005 8:50 PM

Thanks nicktiki, glad you like our stuff.
Hipahipa!

B

The Mask came today in its crate and is REALLY Neat. I Love it. Thanks Kauno, Tiki Cargo Rocks. shipping and packaging were great and quick with no damage .
Thanks again,Benzart

K
kauno posted on Sat, Jan 8, 2005 4:02 PM

Enjoy it Benzart. We're honored to have it adorn your wall.

Surf on,
-Kauno

Pages: 1 12 replies