Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

New Years Eve @ Purple Orchid

Pages: 1 9 replies

Last year's New Years Eve was alot of fun, this year it will be even better!

Live music with everyone's favorite Dawn Shipley and the Sharpshooters, really nice hors d'oeuvres, party hats, noise makers, balloon drop, drink specials and CHAMPAGNE!

Special added bonus - YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE NEXT DAY - enjoy your hangover in peace!

Tickets are regularly $25 but they are only $20 for Tiki Centralites!

Advance ticket purchase will guarantee your admission. Highly recommended as we were sold out last year and turned people away. You can buy tickets in person at the bar or by mail, just send the $ and we'll hold the tickets at the door.

Kiss responsibly, drink like a fish.

We're located at
221 Richmond Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
(310) 322-5829

Call me on my cell if you have questions (310) 384-8636
Dave

DZ

Oh yeah - after the wild time we had last year, this is a no brainer!

We're in!!

TB

As they say....checks in the mail!

Utopiandreem & i are in!

Did I mention that December 31st is also my birthday? Drinking will start around 8pm. Food and festivities will commence around 9pm. Dawn Shipley and the Sharpshooters will go on at 10pm. Birthday cake around 11pm. Champage and balloon drop at 12am. Kissing at 12:01am. Hangover at 11am. Coffee at 11:15am. Foggy memories the rest of your life!

I gotta go, hell maybe even take the wife!.It is time for me to lower the property values in el segundo a bit more often!.I hope Kelly is working, that cute little (single)gal from texas can pour a mean drink!.Danny, you had better show!. Erich (TWT)

The P.O. is the best of the new Tiki Bars. Dave and Rebecca really do the drinks right and I'm sure the New Year's Eve party is gonna be maika'i fo' sure!

M

OH YEAH!
I'll be there with my posse of sea creatures...(jk! Actually, I'll be in "land" garb tommorow evening. See y'all there...Bring your cameras, folks! There will be lots of "Kodak Moments".
Ciao, Angela

Wow, not only did you have Champagne. You also had TOAST!

If only I had known. I'd have been there. I LOVE toast!

:wink:

It was awesome!!, great tunes, food and folks!.Oh, sorry my wife stole a balloon!!!

T

Sorry to post off-topic - but Barker Bird, check your PMs! I need some info from ya....

Pages: 1 9 replies