Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bahooka Anaglyphs - "The Tikis" Moai Mug Anaglyphs

Pages: 1 4 replies

Here they are, finally: my attempt to make Bahooka more accessible to people who maybe can't get down there. The folks at Bahooka were kind enough to allow me to roam about a bit taking photos, and some of these I have processed into anaglyphic images. So put on yer 3D glasses and take a gander, if you like...

Everything Is Love! Geeeeeet offa my PLANET!!!!! (waves arms crazily and grows scary fangs)

[ Edited by: procinema29 on 2005-01-06 13:28 ]

D

Neatofrito! We have 3D glasses-courtesy of "Spykids-3D"-looks really cool-thanks for sharing!

I was gonna say, actually, that the easiest way to quickly find a pair of red/blue glasses was to go out and buy a copy of "Spy Kids 3D." So we must thank Robert Rodriguez!

I just happen to have a pair of 3-D glasses at my desk, courtesy of The Polar Express presentation the other night! Awesome pix in 3-D!

Here's something different to add to this thread:

These are anaglyphs of a moai mug from "The Tikis" in Monterey Park, purchased in 1969 or thereabouts. Pics are low-res, but hopefully there is enough 3-D information there to lend them some depth. In case you don't have one of these for real, you can have a virtual one!

[ Edited by: procinema29 on 2005-01-06 12:54 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies