Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Iuka Grogg Performing @ Trader Vic's S.F 12-17-04

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha, Gang!

If any of you fine folks are sniffing around the area and would like to pop in for some exotic cocktails, I'll be performing my uke & croon shtick in the Pink Room for a private party from 7-9PM. Yes, it is a private party, but if you're at the bar, you'll be able to hear some of the magic as well as join me for a drink while I'm on break or afterwards. Anyhooo, just thought I'd put it out there. Mahalo!

-I. Grogg

Just say "Ee-you-kah"
Sway your hula hips over to http://www.mkgents.com

[ Edited by: Iuka Grogg on 2004-12-17 11:00 ]

MrSmiley will have to pass this time-I'll be at Spengers for a work party. Hope your tunes are in tune! Have a "Son of Doctor Funk" for me. ZAZZ!

Iuka!

Sweet gig you got there at TV's! LA misses your musical musings.

Aloha-o

Sounds like a fun gig, hope it exposed new people to Iuke Grogg's magical Performances (and if you know about his other talents, yes, pun intended).

Ran

Thanks, Bong and Kick for the nice words. I miss y'alls, too! Sorry to have missed you Mr. Smiley, but I hope you had fun at Spengers. Calamari?
Anyhow... It was a real blast to inaugurate The Pink Room. Kind of like playing Carnegie Hall if I were a concert pianist. Some old friends from Los Angeles showed up at the bar we were able to do some post performance tipplin' and crooning out there, too. Fun!

-I. Grogg

Pages: 1 4 replies