Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Bar Entertainment for NEW YEARS' EVE

Pages: 1 7 replies

C

Aloha! With all the bookings we've received, we have a great jump now on New Years' Eve at the Caliente tropics Resort. As mentioned before, The REEF will be open every night beginning December 24, through January 01. We are now looking for some (qualified, genre or period-specific) entertainment to round-out the festivities in The REEF on New Years' Eve, and maybe January 1st as well. If there is any interest, please contact us at [email protected].

M

Give me a couple of drinks and I will sing and tell jokes. Oh, you said you wanted ENTERTAINMENT, not PUNISHMENT!!! See you all in a few days! ZAZZ!!!

You didn't mention dancing! I can attest to your ability after seeing your torrid Santa funk-and-grind moves on a bus recently...

Any luck , Casey? At the vary least we could have Exotica CD's playing and maybe a Ukelele player or two might show up . wink wink.

M
mig posted on Tue, Dec 28, 2004 11:57 AM

Ssh, don't tell anybody, but I'm secretly bringing the band from the Tonga Room with me.

On 2004-12-28 11:57, mig wrote:
Ssh, don't tell anybody, but I'm secretly bringing the band from the Tonga Room with me.

ZAZZZZZ! I want autographs!!

M

We can certainly bring CDs, Casey, if nothing is cooking, but I don't know what in the world APE could have planned besides coming down to play The Reef.

Yeah, I wish!

Pages: 1 7 replies