Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Happy Holidays, from Ohio

Pages: 1 4 replies

Posted this in the new members thread. Thought I'd add it here.

What a contrast this picture implies!
Just thought I would wish you Happy Holidays from Florida.... I am from from Columbus ,Ohio and I know what you folks are going through right now with the cold and snow... Stay warm and safe and maybe in late spring we can see the statue in his thawed out state....

Awesome photo ... is that a Palm Tree Charlie tiki? Man, I'm glad I don't have to shovel that crap anymore ... although if I end up with a relo to NZ, I may be doing so next year!

Cheers!

Yes, that's one of Charlie's.

Yeah ... ALRIGHT!!! Thanks for supporting another Florida business! I love him! I usually go up there in person to buy from him, and his stuff is awesome. I have 9 tikis of his (3 pairs for the sliders on the back of the house, and one pair for the entrance to my tiki room, and one mailbox).

I can't say enuf about the quality and durability of the tikis he does - more than 20 years in the business ... now that's hardcore! I love driving up there just to see his workshop. If you ordered online, you might want to take a look at one of my trips to Gainesville at: http://www.cybertiki.com/blog1203.html

Cheers!

Pages: 1 4 replies