Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Hi my name is bilge bong

Pages: 1 15 replies

Well, I've been informed my posts are basically bilge material due to my lack of intellectual capacity.

Well Goddamnit (not in a religious way - please don't boot me) I'm proud to be a bilge rat.

So here is my home - the bilge forum. If Tiki Bong is your opium, visit the bilge often...

The bilge forum is teh best forum. I just got home from teh V-room and am quite toasted right now. I can't really think about anything to praise or comlain about, I am quite drunk. well maybe I should praise teh fact that I am quite drunk right now.

Why is it that the older you get the funner it aint, getting drunk I mean. Is it because all of a sudden at a certain age ytou actually feel hangovers? I don't know but I know getting drunk means you get to get away with allot more because people say, Don't mind him, he's drunk". and anything that detracts from my behavior has got to be somewhat good.

Deary me, I've been informed that my posts have actually caused people to loose their gerbil...and it's here I've found myself as well.

H

I am wondering....who is making these decisions.....any ideas????????????

Before y'all get your gerbils in a collective bunch, re-read the Bilge category description carefully... it reads, Waaay off topic or non-informative, so you shouldn't presume being a Bilge rat here is a bad thing.

I'd rather be talking to tiki people about non-tiki stuff than the other way around any day.
Bilge away, Bong!

(edited to correct spelling error, not to invalidate entire post.)

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2004-12-25 15:15 ]

I'd rather be talking to tiki people about non-tiki stuff than the other way around any day.
Bilge away, Bong!

I totally agree with you. I don't check the tiki boards that often myself anymore. I did check recently and it was the first time in months. I mean it seems like it would be redundant to go on the tiki board and say, "Hey so guys like Tikis?" I mean we all know we all like Tikis, that's why we're here. I'm actually sober right now so I feel a little drity about writing on the Bilge board in this state. I'll be back tonight, once I've gotten my head right.

Hey braddah Sam, I know exactly what you're talking about about getting hammered and posting in the 'normal' tiki forums with topics like "hey, how should I polish my tiki?"

Funny thing is, even though Hanford said 'Bilge' is for drunken BS, does it still have to comform to the PC BS? If so, it isn't a forum for drunken BS now is it.

This technique is called "marginalization". Just like the white man did with the native Americans - if you can't control them, you just keep moving them to smaller and smaller areas in hope they die off...

H

Bong, I know exactly what you mean....

On 2004-12-25 15:13, ZebraTiki wrote:
Before y'all get your gerbils in a collective bunch, re-read the Bilge category description carefully... it reads, Waaay off topic or non-informative, so you shouldn't presume being a Bilge rat here is a bad thing.

Bilge away, Bong!

Hmmmm, I took the "or" as equating the two.

Like" Coal, or anthracite, is a valuable fuel source.

"His new tiki was the color of shiny slate or gunmetal."

We are, of course, now on the slippery slope to threads that fail to meet muster as bilge.

Sub-bilge?

Flotsam?

Jetsum?

On 2004-12-26 20:51, Tiki_Bong wrote:

This technique is called "marginalization". Just like the white man did with the native Americans - if you can't control them, you just keep moving them to smaller and smaller areas in hope they die off...

Does that make this the 'Trail of Bilge'?
Or/and the last reservation of the hopelessly easily distracted?

"And","or", I guess those two words are what you want to read into them. Is the mai tai glass half full, or half empty? Uh-oh, it's half full and half empty!

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2004-12-27 20:42 ]

Bong, your "non-informative" posts were the best reason to check Beyond Tiki, but one had to wade through many "informative" topics to get to them. I appreciate this new, concentrated all-bilge format.

H

I like all concentrated "non-informative", bilge for now before it is removed to some other forum. It's party time.

Hey now I am drunk again so now I gfeel more appropriatte about posting here. What was teh topic agaion?

Ah shit

Well anyways, hope to see you guys at The Purplre Orchid for New Years.

Suicide Sam,

We bruddahs of the bottle.

(but you're inkin' is far more fabuloso than mine. I'll get movin' on that front)

Bong , My man, I'm drunbk again. This week that makes Sunday, Monday, tuesday wednesya, and the week anint over. I finished the last job I was working on and am actually doing a jopb for a music video for some band called "Mars Volta" at home right now. The greta thiing about working out of home is I start and stop when I feel like it. So if I feel like getting upo a liittle late and stoppoing a little early to hit the bar it's alright cause I work really fast anyweays. If tehy knew how fast I actually worked I probably couldn't charge as much. Anyways, this job will be done by teh end of teh week, or at leats my part will be. Then I can truly dedicate myself to midweek debauchary. hey I spelkled debauchaury right!!!

I think I did, whatever.

On 2004-12-29 23:50, suicide_sam wrote:
Bong , My man, I'm drunbk again. This week that makes Sunday, Monday, tuesday wednesya, and the week anint over. I finished the last job I was working on and am actually doing a jopb for a music video for some band called "Mars Volta" at home right now. The greta thiing about working out of home is I start and stop when I feel like it. So if I feel like getting upo a liittle late and stoppoing a little early to hit the bar it's alright cause I work really fast anyweays. If tehy knew how fast I actually worked I probably couldn't charge as much. Anyways, this job will be done by teh end of teh week, or at leats my part will be. Then I can truly dedicate myself to midweek debauchary. hey I spelkled debauchaury right!!!

I think I did, whatever.

You go bruddah Sam,

Pretzles fo' breakfast is goood eatin'.

Pages: 1 15 replies