Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mele Kalikimaka!!

Pages: 1 14 replies

To all my Tiki brothers and sisters, may you have a safe, loving, and prosperous holiday my friends. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Happy holidays! Mahalo! Dave Wolfe

BK, it is always good to hear from you, what you've been up to? Carving, head hunting? Still hangin' at the ol' Hale Tiki? How's Brad doing?
Frohe Weihnachten to you and y'all, too.

Merry Christmas, Sven...Long story on all accounts, but I will be carving again, I promise...Hope you are writing great books to continue to inspire us all again... Hope to see you soon, Mein Here! Dave

Merry Xmas Kahuna, I hope the new year brings good things your way.
Mahalo,
Al

Mele Kalikimaka to you too BK and to all the rest of the great Tiki Central ohana.
I hope everyone finds their own joy and happiness in this new year.
Merry Christmas!
:tiki:

B

Thanks BK and happy holidays to you too. It's nice to hear from you as we are All waiting for your next carving.
Heres hoping all's well with you and yours.
Benzart

M

Mele Kalikimaka to all my friends here on Tiki Central. I wish you all the best of luck in the upcoming year & beyond.

Christopher

K

Basement, I hope you're out there grabbing all the gusto you can get. Here's to a wonderful new year!

Merry Christmas, Kahuna. Time to start thinking about new year's resolutions (carve more tikis....?).

Sorry, couldn't help it! :)

Enjoy your holidays!

Aaron Coppersmith

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

[ Edited by: Aaron's Akua on 2004-12-26 12:50 ]

Feliz Navidad to all my ohana out there too! It's been a ROUGH year for me and several others, and I expect both BK and I are exTREMEly ready for 2004 to get its sorry ass over with! But things seem to be looking up all 'round, and so I look forward to a wonderful 2005 with you all.

May I get to dance a hula with every one of you, be it in Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, or even Texas, should you come my way! I now have MY OWN HOME (!!!!) and the worst part is over (the closing, the 2 months of extensive work and the move -- on the day after Thanksgiving!), so I am ready to resume having a life again! I also finally have a car, after mine got totaled by an old guy in a Mercedes, so watch out, world! Formikahini is READY!! (Hopefully, my tiki lounge / dining room will soon be ready too, and my guest room already is :) )

BRING ON A NEW (and better!) YEAR!!
Love to you all,
alice

Here here to looking forward.

Its safe to say my year is ending much better than it started but 2004 is a year I would rather not repeat.

Happy New year to all of my Tiki Central friends.

Yep...I was thinking about making one of those satin jackets like the Vietnam ones that says "When I die I'll go to heaven I've spent my time in hell...2004" It's been a real hum-dinger. Christmas has been especially troubling. But hopefully it's all over for all of us now and we can move up and on.

Beavis and Butthead say X-mas is over!!!

Fire! Fire! Ya. Burn tree, burn!! Ya. Ya.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did (I'm still alive, semi-coherent and don't have any warrants out for my arrest). Next stop...NEW YEARS! We'll be celebrating at Humphries Half Moon (but that's another post).
Cheers to all,
Shipwreck & Sally

BK,
Hope you can join us at the Hawaiian Inn.
Sounds like you need a happy new year more than most. It will get better.
KG

Pages: 1 14 replies