Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Bamboo Votive Tree @ Target.com

Pages: 1 8 replies

E

I just ordered this tree last night so can't vouch for what it's like in person, but if you find it irresistible like I do, it's at a bargain price right now.

I want more details!

[ Edited by: exoticat on 2004-12-28 18:04 ]

Very pretty. Are you going to keep it natural colored or repaint it?

Did you also see this on sale?

E

We'll see when it arrives, but most likely will keep it in the brown tones. I will probably use blue and green votives to coordinate with the Tiki Room unless I go with red (because I'm a red freak and love red candles).

I hadn't seen the flatware...nice! I have enough of the bamboo flatware (with the natural handles that they stocked this earlier this year) to serve a small army. I mean a small tiki party. :)

E

It arrived in big box as tall as me. Cat not included.

I am very, very pleased with it and here it is with blue and green votives (left) and all bright green tea lights (right):

Close up on detail:

I hope someone else here snagged this tree because I think it's now sold out.

[ Edited by: exoticat on 2005-01-05 17:24 ]

[ Edited by: exoticat on 2005-01-05 19:59 ]

E

testing something

Z

That looks great!
One of my friends snagged one, and her husband set it up with shot glasses (as a joke?) where the candles should be, hoping the shots fairies will fill them, presumably!

I like how your cat has scored the biggest cardboard fortress of all time & the self-satisfied expression on his face.

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2005-01-05 19:01 ]

E

That's funny! How about they have a party and each guest gets a shot that has 151 on the top. Imagine the flaming tree visual! Ok, maybe not so safe. :wink:

With a name like Xena, I see that expression on her face all too often.

HH

On 2004-12-29 16:06, TheWickedWahine wrote:
Very pretty. Are you going to keep it natural colored or repaint it?

Did you also see this on sale?

Getting these! Thanks for the heads up!

Definitely like the red candles.

Pages: 1 8 replies