Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

New Year's at the Mai-Kai

Pages: 1 3 replies

Greetings;

The Lovely Joelle, Christina and I will be ringing in the New Year at Mai-Kai once again this year. If there are any other TC'ers who will be celebrating at the Mai-Kai, let me know and if you're interested, I can see if we can all get a table together!

Cheers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHRISTINA!!!
Sorry I can't join your party at the East Coast MECCA of Tiki but I will be with all the friends you met last summer (at the Hukilau) in Palm Springs!! You know if you ring in the New Year at the Mai Kai and then get on the Concord Jet to Palm Springs, you could ring in the New Year again in Palm Springs...we won't even do that until about 3 hours after you guys. Well have fun, we'll be thinking about you.

Wish I could be there! Definitely next year.

CHRISTINA! I hope you had a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It was so nice seeing you at The Mai Kai a couple of weeks ago. Wasnt that fun? Please tell your mommy that my honey-pie still looks so handsome in his favorite shirt, and please tell your daddy that Santa brought me a ukelele after all! Now all I have to do is to learn how to play it! Do you have any tips for me? :D

We hope you all had fun on New Years Eve, and that you have a wonderful new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR, gorgeous!

lots of hugs and tickles and kisses,

Steve and Lenore :)

Pages: 1 3 replies