Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Happy New 05

Pages: 1 10 replies

D

Happy New What Ever! Tip a few, be it rum or be it whisky, Bilge rats or Bilge Monkeys, one and all. Dr.Tiki

W

I was just noticing a lot of long dormant threads have been bumped up recently and then I got to wondering "What ever happened to 05?" so I figured I'd bump this to see if anyone knew.

'05 got caught cheating on his wife and she beat the cr@p out of him with a golf club.

B

LOL - nice to know I'm not the only one who had that thought! Wish I could have seen THAT one play out! clearly TW is PW!

Not to derail the topic (what was the topic?!), but I heard Nike was going to cancel his contract. Not because of the infidelity, but because he got his butt whipped by a girl! :lol:

EDIT - Ha! My browser thinks cr@p is an e-mail address!

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2009-12-04 15:24 ]

B

Boooo! Hissss! LOLOL Buncha cards on this website! We need to be dealt with! Har Har!

Tiger Woods Christmas Card 2009

W

There's often been some confusion that Tiger Wood is 05. Sports and cultural trends writer James Timmonsin mentioned the reasons people confuse Woods and 05 in his 2008 Chicago Post article Clearing Up the Tiger Woods 05 Confusion.

W

"You could also put it in the Happy New 05 thread :)" Posted by MadDogMike in the Take your name, off your phone! thread.

Yes, MadDogMike is right, you could post it in the Happy New 05 thread.

The Happy New 05 thread is really the only thread you need. And more importantly: It needs you. Please, at this time of year when we all stop and reflect on why that light is taking so long to turn green can't you find a little time to add something to the Happy New 05 thread?

TM

Pages: 1 10 replies