Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Badger...Badger...Badger...Badger...Badger... MUSHROOM!!!

Pages: 1 14 replies

T
UB

... I literally felt brain cells dying....

... mushroom!

T

I was gonna post a reply about how utterly ridiculous this link is, but I found myself going back to look at it again and again today. That says more about me than I'd like people to know.

T

I have watched both the Potter & Badger movies today more times than I'd care to admit as well...

Z

On 2005-01-03 16:37, Tiki-bot wrote:
That says more about me than I'd like people to know.

Join the club! I know I'll be laughing about it at work, and won't be able to explain what's so funny, which will make me laugh more.

That cartoon is hilarious, and I can't even define why. Oh yeah, badgers doing knee bends, gets me every time. Now that song is stuck in my head! "Snake!"

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2005-01-03 19:25 ]

There has to be something subliminal in the song. I watched that WAY too long.

Well, be happy, because it's free.
In the eighties, I use to pay hard earned money for mushrooms, to see hallucinogenic shit like this.

M

Tango... I'll get you for this!
Must... make... song... go... away...

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger.

Mushroom!
Mushroom!

so it's 4:00am and snowing like crazy here in the Suburbs of Chicago. I'm plowing the schools miles of sidewalks.
Suddenly I start laughing like a crazy loon.
Badger, Badger, Badger....
After you sing it long enough I found it matched the hum of my old John Deere tractor. LOL.
Now, if I could just let the song go.....

Z

Did anyone else find the other animation of the badgers playing soccer? (or football for our UK ohana.)
"England England!"

Yes, the football one was equally as entertaining. (link eliminated because it failed)
GOOOAAALLL!!!!

The other one with the mangled badgers and the flashing serial killer in the back was just too creepy. Not so funny.

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki on 2005-02-02 16:49 ]

Z

I couldn't get the "footy" badger football to load from that link. For the obsessed, try this:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/35/

Great stuff from the land of ninjas, lasers and gold.

T

These badgers are catchy. This spring maybe I'll ge a few for the lawn, or one to take the place of my mother-in-law's dress up goose she keeps on her porch.

Check out the Lord of the Rings Badgers

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/25/

T

If you think the badger song is catchy and strangely addictive, beware of Magical Trevor. The advent calendar is a hoot also. This site is full of ridiculous, hilarious animation.

Pages: 1 14 replies