Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Help support working dogs in Iraq.

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

Hello all, here is a link to the story:
http://www.local10.com/news/4050736/detail.html

Whether you agree with this war or not, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that dogs need to eat, especially dogs that are saving people's lives.

T

I love dogs and all, and they are doing valuable service, but dogfood??? This strikes me as completely absurd.

"Surely there's space on a C-130 to get a pallet of dog food over there."

So why doesn't Purina get on it? Seems like a no-brainer. If we are financing the Iraqi police force, you're telling me we can't spare a few hundred bucks for dogfood? Out of $220 billion? First no armor, now no dogfood? Yeah, things are going great there. This war makes me sick.

I'm going to publicly u-moderate my own reply. This belongs in Bilge, if anywhere. Preferrably, please delete this post and all future war-related posts. TC is not the place for them.

S
sinner posted on Thu, Jan 6, 2005 4:17 PM

Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities, but this isnt about the war. Its about some innocent animals that have never even heard of George W. Bush or Saddam Hussein.
If you dont want to donate, then dont, but dont bring any pro or anti war rhetoric bullshit into the thread.

T

How about not bringing your dumbass non-tiki war thread to TIKI Central in the first place?

M

Sayonara!

Pages: 1 4 replies