Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Cookolossu and Marquesan Pole going up- 1-shot deal

Pages: 1 14 replies

I know this belongs mostly on Collecting Tiki where I will post this also but I want to make sure everyone has a fair shot at these, as these are two of my biggest to date. Both of these Items were originally part of the Kon Tiki Paradise Room, until a brief stint at the Hale Tiki, until they were returned to me in a settlement. As I had resigned them for sale before I now submit them for purchase to the Tiki Ohana..They mean a lot to me, but I need the money. I hope they find a very good home and the Tiki spirit that they deserve... Here goes: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3951249004&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3951251372&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

T

Now that is a nice design!

K

Wow!

-cue Ahu rummaging through his pockets for his wallet-

Damnit. I'll never be able to afford to win that.

I've gotta go buy some lotto tickets now.

Ku Ku

T

Damn, BK, I'd kill to have one of these great pieces. I totally felll in love with them when you first posted them. But alas, no money and no way to pick it up. Shoot!
Good luck on the auctions.

Damn. the 2nd auction is one of my all time faves. Why didn't you do this before Xmas?

Good luck with the sale BK.

-Z

Gimme a "B"..Gimme an "I"...Gimme a "D"...WHat's that spelllll? :)

Man...this has me a little nervous.. 7 hours to go.

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna on 2005-01-11 10:01 ]

J
JTD posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2005 10:06 AM

The very instructive sniping lessons we've learned here on TC probably have your bidders waiting for the last minute. I know I am. Good luck to you - and me!

JTD

It's mine, you bastards, MINE!!! Try and outbid me if you DARE!!!
Mahalo,
Al

B

I wish there was a way to see the last second sniping going on with these 2 auctions. the servers are going to Smoke that last second.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2005-01-12 08:51 ]

A

Well me and MR Tiki Bar were neck and neck for the pole and we got sniped. I would have gone higher, but shipping was like $300.00.
Mahalo,
Al

I don't know how I would have got it out here.
Probably would have stayed with you for a while. It would have been fun to plan that trip though.

S

I for one am shocked. My condolences BK. I feel for you.

If I have learned anything from Ebay, it's that it is always unpredictable.

Yeah...I'm more than a little dissapointed. These are gonna be rare poles indeed, as I won't be carving anymore for awhile, and never again for that sort of price. But congrats to the lucky bidder.

Pages: 1 14 replies