Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

konakai.com updated

Pages: 1 11 replies

MG

I just noticed that a bunch of sites were added to http://www.konakai.com/ in the last few days or so. I think it had been a while since it was updated.... Thanks.

D

KonaKai is my favorite tiki web reference page...they give you access to so much info in one spot!

MG

Guess I should have put this in the main area since there are so many other types of resources there.

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2005-01-07 11:41 ]

I, too, love Konakai.com. Not only is it an excellent tiki resource, but it has a soft spot in my heart for turning me on to TC.

An amazing Tiki resource that never really gets the kudos and thanks that it deserves.

Trader Woody

On 2005-01-07 19:03, Trader Woody wrote:
An amazing Tiki resource that never really gets the kudos and thanks that it deserves.

Agreed! I think I should know this by now, but which Tiki Centralite runs this great website?

bump

I was into Konakai before I was into TC.

Konakai.com
Dave and Cindy

Awakened to tiki consciousness in a dark, romantic corner of Chicago's Kona Kai, the couple would later celebrate their wedding amidst its tropical splendour. Konakai.com and its Taboo links were born shortly thereafter, and it remains as much their baby today as their actual baby due this summer. When it became known baby would arrive at the height of summer tiki travel season, the pair decided to host their own event weekend, and so, leading the way and rounding up these other fine folks, Exotica 2003 was born. When not coordinating Exotica efforts, they can be found mixing mai tais in the Kongtiki Room.

AHA!, so that's the story eh.
Dave is Kongtiki.
Cool!
Must make it to Exotica next year.

T

They live up in Minnesota now.

I just got an email from Dave a few weeks ago; they're doing well.

B

I think I too, found this site before finding Tiki Central. I had it as my home page for over a year. I guess I need to get him to add my web page to it too. Awesome site, has everything you want to know about tiki.

Pages: 1 11 replies