Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Happy Anniversary BENZART !!

Pages: 1 8 replies

8T

Can you believe the input we've received from this old pro in the last 12 months??
So glad you're here brother Ben!!

BEFORE WE KNEW HIM

BENZART 2004

D

Happy anniversary Ben, mahalos for all the advice you have given me, with carving hard wood, and the advice you have given out in general. You keep impressing us with all your work.

All of us carvers owe Ben a debt of gratitude. The guy just never stops giving. He's so unselfish with his knowledge and craft. Here's to Benzart!

Cheers my friend!

Aaron

It's amazing how quickly Ben defined Creating Tiki." Keep it up friend.

B

Wow, I can't believe it has been a Whole year! It's gone by so fast it's unbelievable. TC has meant so much to me and it's Creating Tiki that has defined Benzart. I thank you all for your support and patience. Had I not stumbled into TC, I may have never started back carving tikis. It's all your fault.
Thanks,
HappyHappyHappyHappy

Congratulations, Ben, and thanks for your friendship too. I couldn't imagine TC without those good ol' Benzart posts.

Your contributions are too numerous to list. We are all privledged to have such a talented Tiki Central member and mentor who is willing to share his expertise with the rest of us.

Thanks

[ Edited by: Monkeyman on 2005-01-10 00:59 ]

Many mahalos Ben, for all that you've given us and for taking the time to lend an ear,
a hand...
and a little blood sometimes :wink:

Keep on Carving Friend!

Heres to you Ben!

Pages: 1 8 replies