Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Dipping my toe into ebay waters PRICE LOWERED

Pages: 1 6 replies

B

Item #3775056258

:tiki: :tiki: :tiki: I have lowered the price of this mug on ebay! I took $10 off the starting price! :tiki: :tiki: :tiki:

I guess it's going to be trial by fire! I've just put my first item ever up for sale on ebay. I've never done this before, but if it works, you may see me more often in this marketplace forum.

I've been a member for sometime, but have been quite distracted with a solo show for the last four months.

If this item sells, there's many more where that came from. I have a website, but it needs some revision on prices. I'll be reworking that this week. In the meantime, I'm going to try to unload stuff cuz I need more space in my studio!

[ Edited by: beachin on 2005-01-09 20:17 ]

[ Edited by: beachin on 2005-01-13 11:45 ]

B

Mucho Mahalo! I'm always blown away at the number of people on this site, and how fast you all respond. I alway feel so accepted here. I guess I shouldn't stay away too long, huh?

I didn't put a pic before.

[ Edited by: beachin on 2005-01-09 20:44 ]

B

I hate Ebay! Ebay is ruining my life. After this experience is over, I'm never going back there again. Ever.

AAAAARG!

TD

Beachin -

Your stuff is really nice. I have some experience with e-bay, not sure what you are specifically experiencing there right now, but I'm sending you a personal message. I hope it helps. Your art is wonderful. I love the pirate mugs!

B

Beachin, I wouldnt let it bother you. Many buyers, including myself, only bid in the last 5 minutes or so.

B

Thanks for the encouragement.

I, myself, tend to look at auctions sorted by the ones that are closes to being over.

I'm rebuilding my website, so I can sell easier there. I've got so much to sell, and I think it will be easier for people to buy from me there.

I had some good advice from Tiki Diva, and from an artist friend of mine in Australia. Everybody has been quick to lend a hand.

I, myself, am not a business marketer. I'd rather just make art. Any help is appreciated!

Pages: 1 6 replies